Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We had a great weekend full of swimming!  Saturday we went to Cade's 6th birthday!  Cade has a pool and his parents rented a HUGE waterslide!  Can you guess who was going down it?  Kennedy!  Crazy girl!  Morgan was going down it, so Kennedy has to follow along, right?!  Kennedy had another Mom coaxed into going with her!  She went over and over... the slide was steep and she was sliding fast but that didn't stop our 2 year old daredevil!  It was fun and exciting to see this group of kids who are all going to start Kindergarten at the same school together in just 2 weeks!  I laughed though, b/c Morgan was the ONLY girl there!  We told her that at least she'd have her pick of boyfriends in a few years. Then Jason reminded her that he was the only boyfriend she can ever have!  Ha!

Sunday evening our small group from church headed to the pool and we enjoyed swimming!  So much fun! Unfortunately, we were too busy having fun, and I didn't get any pictures, but I did snap this cute picture of Kennedy in her cap before leaving and of us heading to the pool!
  

7 comments:

Lauren said...

We did a lot of great swimming as well! Em goes back to school in one week, so it was great to have one last swimming weekend! I can't believe that summer is soon ending as school is starting. Boo!

Heather said...

Awww...so cute!

Jill said...

You and your girls are so gorgeous!

Brandi said...

Love the last picture, soooo cute!!!! Uh, where did you get your black romper?? I so need it!! CUTE!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

LOve the sun!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Oh the girls look so cute! Mollie and Kennedy would get along perfectly, both fearless, or they could both get themselves into a lot of trouble! ha! Glad you guys had a great time!

Glenna said...

Awwh, loving their mommy. How sweet. I love you all too.