Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Feeling sooo blessed tonight!!  We went to meet the teacher and Morgan has an amazing teacher!  From what I've heard, one of the BEST Kindergarten teachers ever!  :)   Then we found out some of her sweet friends are in her class!  With 14-16 (can't remember exactly how many) sections of Kindergarten, I was doubtful that she would be in class with many of her friends, so I'm thrilled that she is!! I'm excited about a wonderful year for her!!  I don't think I'm going to cry b/c I'm really excited for her, I know she's ready, and I think she will love school so much!  That makes me happy! 

Just had to share this picture of the girls before church a few weeks ago! 
This is one of Kennedy's teachers, "K."  Kennedy loves her and she is so wonderful to Kennedy!  As a matter of fact, when she wasn't there Tuesday morning when I dropped Kennedy off, Kennedy cried, but as soon as K walked in, Kennedy was happy again!
About to leave to go to Meet the Teacher... not sure what Morgan is doing!
Sweet friends holding hands!  Too cute!  One of the Moms said, "Are we going show these at their graduation?"  The sad thing is I'm sure these years will fly by and we'll be looking back at this picture on graduation wondering where the time went.  Now, that makes me sad!!  That makes me want to cry, b/c it seems like just yesterday, I was holding Morgan in my arms for the first time!  When I think about that, I get REALLY, REALLY sad!!
Morgan and Mallory were both a little nervous but were sweet to hold each other's hand for a little extra love and support! 
Morgan at her desk with her package of school supplies!
These are two of her friends that are in her class... Cooper and Campbell! 
Kennedy liked playing with the housekeeping center.
  

12 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for Morgan! I hope she has a great school year. Love all the pictures!

Kim said...

How fun! Looks like she is going to have a great year. And glad my Jake isn't going for another 2 years cause I am sad just thinking about it! Ha!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Yay for Morgan! It sounds like she is going to have a great year at school! We get to meet our teacher today!

Carly said...

I know hoe you feel my 1st son will be starting Kindergarten the 23..Being that I am 8 months pg with #3 I have cried at the fact that he is growing so fast way too many times...Love the Matching clothes:)

Lauren said...

I love MEET YOUR TEACHER nite! It's such a great transition! Morgan and her friends...best dressed cuties ever!

And I LOVE K's pigtails!

Have a great school start!

Glenna said...

My, my Miss Morgan can it really be that you are starting school? Time flies once they start school. I know you will have a great year and I am so happy for you. I know that you will do great and so excited that you will have a great teacher and friends you already know in your class. Look at you little shorty in that picture. I see you are still wearing the mood necklace you got on vacation. Well you have a great school year and do the very best you can, which I know you will because you are a leader.

Yes, Whitney you will be looking at graduation pictures before you know it so cherish every moment you have because you just don't realize how fast it all goes by.

Glad it is going well with the girls and I wish you all three a great year and Jason too. Love you all very much.

Anonymous said...

Morgan looks so big in these pictures! She is going to have a great year!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Good grief where has the time gone? I am sitting here reading your update and bawling. Guess it is a good thing I won't be around Monday when Morgan starts to school!! This is a great time in her life but it is sure a turning point. She is a a wonderful student and I know she loves school. I am so glad she is starting her new school with with several of her good little friends.

God Bless teachers and all personnel in education who touch our children's lives and hearts.

You and Jason have done a superb job of preparing her for this step!

Terrific job Morgan and great job Mama & Daddy and Lil Sis. These are big days for your entire family these days.....new schools for all 3 of you girls and a new season for Jason.

Love you with all my heart!

Liz said...

Stop the madness! This post is making ME teary, so I'm not sure how you're holding yourself together. The pics of the girls holding hands is priceless. So precious and so innocent!

On a lighter note, their outfits are THE BEST!! So super-fun-cute!!!

mondie said...

Exciting and sad isn't it. When they start school it is the beginning of a new era of independence. I am glad that everyone is adjusting to new schedules. Of course you all look adorable. Give the girls a kiss for me.

The Wiemers said...

I can't believe she is starting school! I am like you it seems just like the other day she was born. Good luck Momo and have fun! Cooper misses his cousins!

Heather said...

I'm so happy that you like Morgan's teacher!! I know what a relief that is getting a great teacher!! All of her friends and Morgan look cute in those pictures!! Can't wait to hear how the first week goes!!