Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pup Squad and Kennedy's Meet the Teacher

Whew!  What a week!  I'm tired!  GOD bless single Mom's and military wives out there!  Jason hasn't been home before midnight in 2 weeks and I'm exhausted!  I always am this time of year b/c it's just hard doing everything by yourself!  Jason always helps a ton, so the start of football is a big adjustment.  He will be home this afternoon and it will get better! 
Being gone last weekend and not getting any sleep definitely didn't help, as a matter of fact, I think that's what did it... no sleep + not being able to catch up on my laundry made this week really hard.  Plus Kennedy had pink eye over the weekend and on Monday and our babysitting plans changed!  And then... got changed again, midweek! It worked out and Morgan had a blast staying with McKaely some of the week! I think she did lots of beating up on Coy!  Ha! :)

We had something almost every night.  The only time the girls get to see Jason is if we eat dinner with him in the school cafeteria so we usually go up there each night.  Friday night was Kennedy's meet the teacher.  Her new class is coming up on Monday... they will be closer to her age and I'm glad about that. The kids in there now are almost 3 and her teacher said she thinks they scare her!  I couldn't get a good picture of her. 
Today Morgan went to Pup Squad!  She had so much fun!  I'm feeling VERY tired today and am ready to get a good nights sleep!  I've got to go to bed before midnight and I think with Jason at home this week it will be much easier to do that!  There has just been so much to do with me doing it myself!

9 comments:

Laura said...

I've been reading your blog thru Google Reader so I haven't seen your new layout and I love it!

Get some rest this week! I am SOOO excited about football season!!

Lauren said...

I always say that being a solo parent would be the most difficult thing to do! My sister's husband just returned from a year overseas...and my sis lives many states away..and has a 3 year old! So HARD!

Now, go get some GREAT R and R! :) Your cheerleader is a doll!

Jill said...

Hope you get some good rest this weekend. You've had some really chaotic days. New daycare and starting school with new teachers is SO stressful. Hope things calm down for you soon!

Glenna said...

The new little suit I got the girls are just the perfect Wylie colors. Better try and get some rest, you have a big week ahead of you. You should have called, I was home by myself all day and I could have helped you out. Give the girls a hug for me and yes you have to get in bed before midnight if you are going to work full time. (Now mind your mother). Ha!!!!

Kim W. said...

What cute little cheerleading outfits Morgan and her friends have on! I so look forward to those days of JK doing stuff like that! Love K's outfit, by the way, but you already know that. :)

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious, precious, precious girls. Thanks for sharing.

These are some of the Best Days of Your Lives!!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Hey girlie,
Hang in there! I know how hard it is but you are doing a great job!! I know Jason and the girls are so proud of the wife and mom you are!!

Good Luck this week! Have a great first week of school!
Big hugs!

Liz said...

Cutest cheerleader EVER! Love K's ruffled pants!!

ajphillips said...

Morgan you look like the perfect little cheerleader. Hope you had a great first day of school!