Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls' trip to Fun Valley, CO

The girls went on vacation with my parents for a WEEK to Fun Valley, CO!  They had a blast! They went paddle boating, fishing, dancing, on jeep rides in the mountains, and much more. Of course, Morgan made friends immediately upon arrival and wanted to play with her new friends the entire time!  While they were on vacation, Jason and I got a ton of stuff done!  It was so nice and we also went to Horseshoe Bay and attended the FCA marriage retreat which was AMAZING. Such a beautiful place!  I'll do another post on that! Here are some pictures from the girl's trip!

Visiting the "Big Texan" in Amarillo, Texas!
Catching fish!  Morgan caught a total of 7!
Paddle boating!
On a picnic looking for Elk!
Smores with friends... these girls were also from Texas!
Clappin to the beat!
Back home and heading to church!
Not sure what they were watching right here, but  Morgan is in a daze!
And now Kennedy is in a daze, so it must have been good! :)

Thanks Ganna and Pa Paw for taking us on your vacation with you!  We had a ton of fun and made wonderful memories that we will cherish forever.
Love,
Morgan and Kennedy

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Are they acrually wearing WINTER coats in one pix? BRRRRRRR! Love their church dresses! And the DAZED pix crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I love that your mom even dressed them alike! I can't believe that it was cool enough for them to have on jackets! You have awesome parents to be willing to take them for a week. Mine would never survive!(and we only have Jake!)

Michelle said...

What a blessing you have to have your parents. What an awesome time, awesome memories for the girls....a week in CO with their grandparents!

ajphillips said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Liz said...

So fun!!! Looks like they had the best time! And yes, I would expect that your mom dressed them alike - that's a good grandma if you ask me!!!

Heather said...

What a fun trip for the girls!! I love all the pics, especially the ones getting ready to fish! Love it!