Friday, July 16, 2010

3 in 1!!

My sister, Ashley (http://www.ashleyphillipsphoto.com/) took our family pictures, Morgan's 6 year old pictures, and Kennedy's 2 year old pictures last night!  3 in 1... my kind of deal! :)  Here's a preview! Kennedy was not easy to photograph, b/c she was so busy and wanted to play, play, play!  Morgan, well, she loves to pose! ;) So glad Christmas card pictures are marked off my list already!! :)  Maybe, I'll go ahead and have Ashley design them and order them, so I can have them ready since December is such a crazy month!  I'm thinking red, black, and white cheetah print would be cute and match our outfits! 
 

20 comments:

Audra said...

Such a beautiful family & photography skills!
You amaze me-you seem to get much more accomplished than I do!!!! What's your secret? :)

Kim said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! I love them all! And I have no doubt that your Christmas cards will be fabulous! :) Hope yall are great and enjoying the HOT summer!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

So cute! She did a great job!!

Ashlee said...

Cute pictures!! How fun is that having a sister that is a photographer!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness!~I LOVE them! Love the colors you used. The pop of red and the animal print looks so cute. It will look great for Christmas cards too!

Shelley said...

So cute! Ashley is doing our pictures in a few weeks while we are in Abilene for a family reunion! I plan on using them for Christmas cards, too :) I am just like you... checking off my list because life gets too busy when school starts :)

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Gorgeous family, gorgeous pictures and I love the color combo!!

Good Job Ashley!!!

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Whitney! I love the red and black. Your girls' blue eyes always look so beautiful in your photographs!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Beautiful x four!!!!!!

Prissy Petals said...

Those are so good, Ashley is very talented! You have such a beautiful family-aren't we so blessed?

Have a great weekend!

The Wiemers said...

Those are all good!

Tara G. said...

Lovely! I'm with you girlfriend- I brought outfits with me in hopes my sister-in-law can grab a few great shots for my cards!

Leah said...

Beautiful

Sunday said...

Oh, My Goodness! The pictures are beautiful! You and the girls are gorgeous! I have been itching to get our pictures made. I usually do it in September, but have been thinking that I might try August this year. You have inspired me to get on the phone!

I haven't posted in awhile, but have needed to respond to your last comment on my blog about handling a full work week. You will do awesome--it is obvious you are an organizer! My problem is that I stay up so late trying to make sure everything is perfect for the next day. I am really going to try to let stuff go a little this year (at least during the week).

Your new house looks beautiful, too! Y'all have made a lot of progress in a short amount of time.

Have a great rest of the summer!

Heather said...

Holy smokes, are these great or what!?!?!?!! Whitney, your girls are beauties!! Love their outfits!! Precious!!! That first family photo is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!

Glenna said...

The pictures are just beautiful. Ashley does a great job. You are a beautiful family inside and out and I love you all so much. What more can I say....just beautiful pictures!!!!!

Liz said...

SUCH. GREAT. PICS!!!! Beautiful family! I am super-jealous that your Christmas card pics are already accounted for! It's probably good for lots of reasons and one being, you'll be so busy decorating your new house for Christmas, having parties, etc!

Amy Rose said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!! Your sister is so talented!

Amy Rose said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!! Your sister is so talented!