* By the way since several of you have commented, my dress and the girls' dresses are from Target of course! Where else? :) *
Thursday we began our wedding adventure part 1! Jason's sister Jocelyn is getting married! Last night was the rehearsal dinner. Morgan has been in Houston all week with Gran Jan and when we got there she gave us a quick hug and was off to play with her cousins even though she hasn't seen us in almost a week ! That girl just wants to play, play, play! And play she did! Kennedy had been in the car 6 hours with only a 30 minute nap but was an angel although she was tired that evening. She had fun too and followed right along with the big kids! Fun was had by all! More pictures of the big wedding to come! :)
Here each of us are trying to find the place for the rehearsal dinner: Kennedy showing us her yummy grape when I said, "Show me your grape!"
Jason looking at the directions...
Me taking pictures! :)
Gran Jan and our tired baby girl...
Morgan, Noah, and Isabella
Our sweet girls...
The fam (except Morgan- she's too busy to take pictures)!
Jocelyn, Kennedy, and Jason...
We had a little bachelorette party at the house for Jocelyn last night! Gran Jan rented a house for all of us to stay in! It's perfect for us... especially with kids!
Gran Jan and Kennedy
Kennedy had just finished her fried brownie! :)
Morgan dancing...








9 comments:
How fun! I love your dress:) I'm dreading taking Brinley to my in-law's for the first time...it's about 6 hours from Austin to Andrews...I'll have to get some tips from you when the time comes:)
Ok, I'm loving the girls dresses and the flowers in their hair - you kill me! AND, give me super ideas for my girls! You look fab as well, Momma!!!
Love your necklace, the girls dresses and Jason's sisters dress! Looks like it was alot of fun! I love weddings, Have a great time!
Let the fun begin! Looks like a great weekend wedding start! Oh, and aren't those yellow sundresses darling? :)
Adorable as always!!! Are we trading clothes for clothes when the time comes!?! :) You should do a post on here to get people to go to my page, I bet that would add a lot of people to your name. There are 2 others in the lead right now...and I want you to win!
How fun!! It's starting to sink in that we have an overseas flight, with two connections to our destination, a day or two to rest up and a 10 hour drive to my parents...and the drive is sans hubs and mini van!
How fun! Love the pics! The flowers in the girls hair.. presh!!! You are so stinkin' tiny and cute!!!! Oh, love the pillows in the last post!!!! CUTE!!
It looks like you are having a great time!! I love your girls dresses and these pics are so good!! You are HOT friend! :) Are you sweating to death yet in Houston!? :)
The girls look ADORABLE as always! I love your necklace too!!
Post a Comment