* Edit* Jason hung my curtains last night! Thanks honey! ACU has a high school camp and he didn't get home until 11 and he still hung them for me! We were up pretty late, but that's the protocol around here lately! They give so much warmth to the room! I can't get a good picture from the front b/c it's 8:00 am and the windows are giving off a glare! Maybe later! Off to the park with "Pay Pay" from Kennedy's class at RBS and then to storytime at the library. Kennedy is going to be sooooo excited to see Payton!
Happy Father's Day to my Dad and Jason! Two WONDERFUL Dads! We celebrated Father's Day Saturday night at Fox Hollow on Possum Kingdom Lake! We spent many days there growing up skiing, intertubing, boating, and camping! It is so beautiful and definitely gave me the fever! Ha! I can keep dreaming I guess! :) We all enjoyed catfish (except Mom, who is not a big fish eater)! It was sooooo good! We hung out on the dock for a little while afterwards and then the girls played in the shallow part of the lake for a little while before heading home! We missed Scott, Kim, and Cooper b/c Cooper has been a little sick! :(







11 comments:
What a great fathers day tribute!!!!
-Ashley-
Hey, that's our table! :) We sit at the same table every time we eat there. PK is such a fun place to be. I also 'dream' as we cruise around. Cute pictures!
looks like FUN!!!
I hung curtains last night too...but mine have been sitting there waiting for 2 weeks!
SO glad y'all had a great time celebrating the men in your life! Great pics and looks fun! Love the curtains girl, beautiful!!!
Glad the curtains turned out ok, I was a little nervous you would not like them or they would not be the sme length. Everything looks good. Looks like you can stop in the house now because it all looks complete and spend all your time working on the yard. I could do that cause I love being out there. Thanks for coming to the lake. I know your dad appreciated it and was glad to see his little girls both big and small.
Love all the Father's Day pictures. Such a special day. Glad yall had a good time; I am already looking forward to the days when our families will all come back together and celebrate times like these. Love big, fun, family days!
What a fun day! The curtains are so pretty... everything in your house is BEAUTIFUL. I'm still working on ours and we have been in it a year. Y'all are some hard workers!!
New to your blog and love it!! Too cute!
Your curtains look great! I have actually eyed those at Pier 1 and was bummed that they weren't long enough. I love your solution!
I love the new curtains! Your new house is so beautiful. We've never been to PK but would love to go sometime. My parents thought about retiring there. I meant to tell you that a good friend of mine from here met Jason at ACU kids' football camp a couple of weeks ago! Tell him her boys were Landin and Cory ~ she is a TOTAL football mom & was very impressed with the camp. Her boys loved it!
Post a Comment