We've had a great week and weekend! My big news is NOT that I'm pregnant or our house has sold! The house thing is REALLY slow! We've only had about 3 lookers since we listed it on the MLS! Hoping it picks up soon!
Kennedy was ready to go to prayer group! She had her diaper bag and was saying, "I ready go bye bye by right now!"
Friday night we enjoyed camping with our small group. We didn't stay the night but we had a blast. The Guffeys just built a GORGEOUS home in the country and graciously hosted all of us. I don't know if I would have been so inviting! Lots of mud and lots of little feet in my new house would have made me nervous! Ha! I definitely made sure all of our shoes were off before we came in the house!
Of course, you know my two country girls loved every minute of being in the country! We cooked hotdogs, ate smores, and just enjoyed great fellowship!
Anna is cracking a confetti egg on Morgan and Morgan sure did like cracking them on others, but when one was cracked on her, she wasn't a fan! Ha! Jasa had the eggs left over from Easter.
Eating at Famous Daves!
The weather was beautiful and we spent Saturday planting flowers and working in the yard!
I also bought one of the new Windex window cleaning kits and cleaned all my windows! :)
Jason cleaned out the garage. The pile in the left corner, still needs to go in tubs in the attic... I already have garage sale stuff! Ha!
The kids even played in the water some! Here's Morgan and our neighbor, Addison. If we are home, Addison is usually over or Morgan is over at Addison's.
Morgan doing a front flip on the trampoline...
Today we had a sports banquet to attend for our football players! Fun times! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I wish the weather would stay just like this! :)































9 comments:
Smores? It definitely doesn't get better than that! What a fun evening! And second to smores...weather warm enough for outside water fun! Awesome! I cannot wait to plant all of my flowers (always after Mother's Day here or risk a chance of frost). And...I love K's little curls! Oh, we have the same vehicle...same color too! Great taste, girlie! Ha!
Fun weekend!! I love your girls dressed alike!
What a great weekend. The flowers are beautiful and so do the clean windows. That is on my to do list. Love the little piggy tails with the little flowers...presh!! The matching outfits; love 'em!!!!
You always inspire me to plant flowers...love yours! And hey, Kennedy's big ole flower piggies could NOT be any cuter!! Adorable! Hope the house sells soon, by the way! The way you have it all put together and decorated, I am surprised it wasn't gone the first day! Seriously! Anyhow, hope yall are great!
It was a great weekend for being outside! We cleaned out our car.
I hope it stays like this for next weekend!
Hope everything is going good!
Love the flowers..oh and we have the same car..lol!!
Sounds like a great weekend! You're right, the weather was amazing this weekend...I wish it would just stay this way instead of the 100 degree temps we usually see in the summer! Oh well, we are definitely enjoying it while we have it :)
Love your flowers! I have got to get some in my yard soon. (this weekend hopefully) The girls look like they were having fun...my oldest has a friend and they are INSEPARABLE as well! I love it...so sweet to see them have such close friendships :)
ooohhh...I just bought a Windex cleaning kit (see my new blog post about getting it for free)...and I'm SO EXCITED to use it...maybe my windows will look like yours when I'm through? Was it easy to use? I'm squealing with delight here!!
Your girls are as always, adorable with their cute hair bows and outfits!
Post a Comment