Sunday, April 25, 2010

Forgotten post...

A few weekends ago, the girls stayed with my parents and Jason and I were invited to attend The American Heart Association Benefits Dinner.  The theme was the 60's!!  It was GROOVY!  :)  These pictures were taken with my iphone so the quality isn't so great!
Mark and Kelly
Gabe and Sherry... as you can see, they were dressed up!  They were hilarious! 

                                                                  Matt and Melissa
The guys being groovy!
On Sunday when we met my parents to get the girls we roasted hot dogs at Ft. Griffin and played at the park.  We played basketball as well but I think I deleted my pictures accidentally!  You can go to my Mom's blog... Ganna and Pa Paw to see more pictures from their weekend together!  They always have tons of fun.  Kennedy CRIED and CRIED... she didn't want to come home.  We said do you want to go with Ganna and PaPaw or Mommy and Daddy and she said, "Ganna and Pa Paw!"  Well at least she's secure!  Ha!
This picture is out of order, but here's the GROOVY girls!

9 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

How fun, and what a great cause to support!!

ajphillips said...

The 60's must be in this year because that was our theme for the Annual Meeting too!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Looks "groovy" to me! LOL

Ashlee said...

Cute pictures...you are so tiny!!

Maryellen said...

What fun! Looks like you and the girls had good times. hah

Heather said...

What a fun time, you are one hot mama!! I love themed parties!!

The Gilliland Family said...

Fun!!

The Wiemers said...

Looks like fun! All your plant look really good too!!!

Liz said...

This doesn't have too much to do with your post, well sort of, but anyway....a friend of mine says to me "liz, please don't dress your girls alike" and I said, "why not??" She said they always look cheesey and they needed their own personality, yada, yada, yada. I told her, "there is this gal in Texas that does it RIGHT! they aren't identical and they each have a different little touch of flair!" I sent her to your blog and she now agrees with me! Ha! I love being right and I thank you for assisting!!!