We had another super busy weekend! Here are the girls Friday night being their usual, crazy selves!
Morgan participated in ACU's mini cheerleading camp Saturday morning and had so much fun. The girls at the camp got to perform at half time of the girls basketball game. Here we are before we left.
Practicing out in the hallway before heading out.
Performing

Kennedy watching some girls make quilts in the stands...
We made a quick stop at Hobby Lobby before dinner at Abuelos. Kennedy just laid her head on Jason's. So sweet!
Today is not only Valentine's day, but Jason's birthday and Morgan has also named it her American Girl doll, Sarah's birthday. :) We had to have some family birthday pictures before church! Ha!
We got the girls new bags to take when they stay with grandparents or friends. Here is Morgan opening hers... her gifts and cards from Grandparents and others as well as some clothes from us were in the bag. Kennedy opened hers after her nap! She was most excited about the bubbles! Of course... the $1 item! Ha!
Tonight, Kennedy brought me a book and I opened it up and she told me each word (words are on the left side of the page, unfortunately they are blurry in the video) that were on the page. She had them memorized! The words are happy, sad, shy, angry, and messy (I think, but not in that particular order). She "read" it to me twice and then I thought, "Oh' I need to video this. By that time she had ran to the cupboard and said, "I ohnna vi-a-in," (I want a vitamin), so I gave her her daily gummy vitamin and Jason sat down with her so we could video her "reading" the book. Therefore, her mouth is a little full, but you get the picture!


















14 comments:
Happy Birthday Jason and Valentine's to you all!!! I never knew you and Jason did that for Valentine's back when. That is funny!!!
Such cute pictures of the girls! The video of Kennedy reading the book is precious.
What a fun weekend!!! Love the black and purple outfit...cute! Your dresses are cute too. A bag full of goodies...fun!! Happy Valentine's Day and Happy bday to your hubs.
Sweet, sweet pictures and precious memories.
I am so glad you ALL had a great Valentines weekend. I think you will probably have two cute cheerleaders on your hands!! That video is so precious of K reading her book! Oh and isn't it always the one dollar toy that they like the best!! Have a great week!
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I so enjoy looking at your photos! And thank you for the English greetings! ha! :) At church yesterday, our friend and the pastor told the congregation (quite sternly) that they could speak to us in Ukrainian or English- not Russian because we don't understand (much)! They've just elected a pro-Russian president, so we'll see what happens the next 2 yrs with the language!
There's a lot to celebrate on Feb. 14 at your home...which makes it even better! Love the adorable luggage! I hope you all had great celebrations!
I love the picture of Jason and Kennedy in HL. Too cute, and the video was just what I needed to end my CRAZY night! :) Hope you have a great Monday.
What a fun weekend!!!! So cute!!
Cute bags!
I completely forgot to tell Jason Happy Birthday! I remembered cause he has an easy b-day to remember, but forgot the day of! SORRY! Tell him I said Happy late bday!
looks like y'all had so much fun! Your girls ALWAYS (and you) have on such cute outfits!
Your girls are so cute! Looks like you all had lots of fun!!!
Just checking in on you.. hadn't seen a post lately!!! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment