Friday is my cleaning day! I got up early and got that done so we spent a lot of the day outside... a lot of it on the trampoline. Kennedy is hilarious on that thing! After lunch we got baths (we all had black feet) :), naps, and decided Mexican food and a picnic was in order for dinner tonight. As soon as Jason got home, we picked up Rosas and headed to ACU to Jacob's Dream. Morgan rode her bike and Kennedy had a blast running around everywhere with cheese on her face! She would come over to the blanket every few minutes to grab a chip or two.
Cheese Face!
Kennedy kept looking up at the Jacob's Dream statue and saying, "Angels" (Jason had told her they were Angels). The sun started going down and Morgan got cold so Jason gave her his t-shirt. I didn't know she ever got cold! She sleeps in a nightgown with NO covers at night! Crazy girl! I could not talk her into wearing a long sleeve turtleneck under her dress (she isn't a turtleneck fan).
Do you see the cross? The sun rises and shines through the cross in the morning. I haven't seen it but I'm sure it's breathtakingly beautiful!
This is the statue of Jacob's Dream. The entire site is just amazing!!!
Tomorrow.... AMERICAN GIRL DOLL STORE!!!! Morgan is beyond excited and Gran Jan, Pa Paw, and Ganna are going with us! What could be better??




















14 comments:
Sounds like an awesome day and that cross is just amazing! I love family time! Nothing better than that! I just adore your girls outfits! They are just precious!!
Hope you have a Happy Friday and a Great Weekend
Summer :0)
We had a picnic today too! Aren't days like today wonderful!!?? Loved the warmer weather!
What a great day you had! I wish the weather was nice enough here to have a picnic. I love you daughters outfits! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo
Picnic weather...I am so ready for that! The girls are precious as always! And the American Girl Store...so much FUN! Morgan will be in heaven!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Have a great weekend and have fun at American Girl, can't wait to see those pics :)
Looks like you all had a fun day outside. After I got off of work I went outside for just a bit. It made ne feel so much better. I love the outdoors. Can't wait for tomorrow, looking forward to it. Your dad was just standing there in the hall looking at the grandkids pictures tonight. I asked what are you doing and he said just looking at these precious, precious little ones and then he looked at me and grinned.
What a fun day! It's been cold and gray here. I took BG down the street with me to buy groceries this morning- her backpack and a big Land's End bag! Family fun! :)
What a fun picnic! I cannot wait until warm weather allows us to do that here! Have a BLAST at A. Girl! I love, love, love that place!
I can't even tell you what I would give right now to have weather warm enough that we could have a picnic! That looks SO fun!
What a fun picnic.. I can not wait until the weather is warm enough for that.. funny John just said today, its going to be 45 degrees, lets take the kids for a walk..lol.. we having a heat wave!! Cute dresses, they look like little dolls!! Have a great weekend, oh and LOVE cross, I bet that is beautiful!!
Adorable dresses. I love how Morgan smiles in the photos.
That cross is amazing. Holy ground.
Hope American Girl was all she dreamed it would be.
Hi again! I just noticed you have a twitter! Mind if I add you? I am @shortsassymama. YAY! xoxo
That is so neat that ya'll have pic nics. We should start doing that.
What a great idea!! It looks so peaceful and the girls look adorable in their matching dresses. Love, love the Cross. Beautiful.
Post a Comment