Thursday, February 4, 2010

20 months ALREADY!!!!

Kennedy Rhee turned 20 months old yesterday!  She is a mess!  She copies everything Morgan says and does and we've been trying to explain to Morgan that she has to set a good example so Kennedy doesn't copy those behaviors we'd rather her not if you know what I mean.

One notable, new thing Kennedy does at 20 months is reminds us to pray before dinner (SAD, I know).  If we forget, she puts her hands out to grab our hands, bows her head, and closes her eyes. It took us a little while to figure out what she was doing!  So sweet!

Also, today she was pretending to talk on the phone to her Pa Paw.  The conversation went like this, "Hi Paw Paw. How you? Bye bye!"

Here's our little Valentine this morning looking for the cows in this nasty weather! Yuck!  I'm ready for Spring!  I'm also ready to getaway for the weekend with Jason!  Recruiting is over (well, it's NEVER really over) so Gran Jan is keeping the girls and we are off for some fun and relaxation tomorrow!

20 comments:

Sandi said...

They grow way too fast but each phase is amazing. I love her VDay outfit. Your family is so cute.

Jill said...

Have fun away with your hubby! Love Kennedy's outfit! Cute, cute!

Brandi said...

I'm soo jealous,I wish Rob and I could get away. No one ever wants to keep 3 kids..they'll take 2 but not 3. SAD!!!!!! Have fun and LOVE the Valentine outfit!!

Meredith said...

Super cute outfit!! Your girls are always dressed to impress! Love it! Hope you got my message today?

Erin said...

Have a great time, you deserve a nice romantic weekend! Matt and I are thinking about going to Austin for a little getaway! Kennedy is so cute and sweet, I can't wait for her and Rylan to hang out again!

Maryellen said...

Sounds wonderful Whitney have a great romantic time. We are expecting a snowy weekend in NJ so we can snuggle in and enjoy.

The Wiemers said...

Before you know it she will be two! She is sooo precious. Can't wait to get together soon!!! We need to have family gatherings ever few months.

~Amy Rose said...

She is just a precious little baby doll!! Enjoy your weekend trip!

Summer said...

What a cutie pie! I just love her outfit....Sooo stinkin cute

Have fun on your vacay and get some R&R....

Summer :0)

Lisa said...

how cute! I love her little outfit! Enjoy your trip.

Unknown said...

look at that valentine outfit. too much... SUCH a cutie!!!

Lauren said...

I'm soo in love with her outfit! A fun get-a-way sounds delightful! And I love how K wants to pray. Laney (4 yrs. old) always has to sing the "bless" song b/f we eat. Too bad she only knows like 2 words and makes the rest up! :) It's a hoot though. Have a wonderful weekend!

Glenna said...

I did think of her on that day. That thrilled your dad to death when you called and told him that. She is just a precious little girl. I love the little outfit. You and Jason have a great weekend together. I know Gran Jan and the girls will have fun. Happy 20 months little Kennedy. We love you bunches!!!!!

mondie said...

Good for Kennedy, but you must have taught her sometime.

Liz said...

have SO MUCH FUN this weekend!! happy 20 months to sweet K! what a doll - all ready for heart day, too!

Ashlee said...

She is just a cutie pie!! I love the story about her holding her little hands out to pray...too sweet!!

Brittany said...

love it! sooooo adorable!!!!!

Lesli said...

Whitney she is as precious as ever...Her valentines shirt is so dang cute!! I hope you are having a great weekend, I have a little something for you over at my blog!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

She is adorable...I have 2 whole hours to blog hop and catch up with some of my blog friends....That's relaxation to me.

~Amy Rose said...

Whitney...I also passed the "Over the Top" Award to you....just because I enjoy your blog so much!!