Wow! This weekend was CRAZY, but we wouldn't have it any other way! We had a lot of fun! Morgan went to spend the night with her sweet friend, Reagan Friday night. Saturday morning, I met up with Erin and Rylan for lunch at Szechuan's! Kennedy and Rylan hit it off. Before we left I let Kennedy get out of her high chair and go say, "Hi" to Rylan. They liked each other. She even let him take her paci. :)
We ran home from lunch and I tried to let Kennedy get in a quick nap. I was really wishing Jason was home so he could stay home with Kennedy and she could get a full nap while I took Morgan to a FANCY NANCY tea party! It was precious party. The girls decorated fancy hats, each decorated a fancy cake, used fancy manners and drank fancy pink tea. Kennedy of course was in the middle of all of it. 

Morgan and her friend, Logan (the birthday girl).
Morgan's decorated cake.
We ended the night Saturday night bowling with friends. Let me just say, I'M HORRIBLE! The kids bowled in one lane and the adults in another. 
Kennedy and Zoey loving on Gentry


Kennedy and Zoey loving on Gentry

Today has been church, Morgan had a friend over to play, and another baby shower! Whew!












12 comments:
Sounds like you all were busy but had a lot of fun. I sure do like Morgan's hair cut. How cute she looks in that big hat! Kennedy looks like she is lovong all the babies. Oh how sweet.
whew... yall did have a crazy weekend! But sounds like it was all so much fun! The fancy nancy birthday party was too cute... and I love Morgans headband with the big bow on it in the bowling pics! :) If it makes you feel any better I am a terrible bowler, too... I dont know many people who arent! Ha...
Morgan's hair cut is so cutie! And that Fancy Nancy party is too! We've talked about taking the girls bowling...it looks like so much fun!
Awww young luv....how sweet....she must have really liked him to share her paci LOL! I love fancy nancy tea party! I had a Hot Pink and Zebra Tea Party for Kelcee for her 3rd B-Day at a local tea room and it was sooo fun! Girl you are taking me way back with the bowling....I haven't went in like forever! I am glad you had such a fun weekend
Summer :0)
I love K's sweatsuit....it looks so cute on her.
whew... that makes me tired. That was a really cute party idea!
What a fun weekend. I am like you.. I love to stay busy!! The tea party was so cute, I love the hats!!
Little Gentry is a doll!! I love that name!!
Hope you have a great week!
Lesli
We had so much fun meeting you and Kennedy...and so glad Rylan and her hit it off! They were so cute together and it was worth the trip even if I didnt find ANY SUBURBANS!!!
Crazy crazy busy weekend is more like it! WOW! I'm tired just thinking about it!
and yes...my hubby is a coach. Varsity Baseball.......only high school not college...he played college baseball..that was enough!
Thanks for stopping by! Your girls are gorgeous! Have a good rest of the week!
You are one busy girl!! I love the idea of a fancy nancy party, how fun! I might have to steal that idea!! Kennedy is so cute loving on that baby!!
Absolutely can not wait to do fun little parties like this with Jolee Kate! Believe it or not (I am sure you believe it! ha!), Jolee Kate already has a Fancy Nancy doll and book waiting for her in a tub for when she gets older! :) NOT kidding!
Post a Comment