A Dr. appointment everywhere at our house the last two weeks! I told y'all that Morgan was having X-rays on her hips last week. She has been complaining about her hips hurting so I took her to the Dr. last Friday and they did X-rays and blood work. Everything came back normal! Thank GOD! I have to admit, I was very worried!

Whoo Hoo! It's Friday! My house is clean! My laundry baskets are empty (I think I did about 6 loads yesterday- yuck!) and we are headed to eat some yummy food and go the light show in town, visit Santa, and open our family gifts to one another. Jason is off work for two weeks and we look forward to spending a lot of time together as a family and with our families!







10 comments:
The prettiest Little Baby Sugar int he world...I have the inside track on Santa and he told me that she her big sister were getting lots and lots of goodies!!!
Have lots of family fun these next couple of weeks and we can't wait to see you!!!
Ho! Ho! Ho!!!
XXOOXXOOXX!!!
So jealous that you guys have two weeks off together...Maybe some day we will...some day! Glad that everything checked out okay with Morgan and I think Kennedy does look like a big girl sitting there eating her snack! Have fun tonight.
I am glad both the appointments went well. Hopefully they will both be cured soon;-)
Glad you are getting to have two weeks off with your husband, that never happens around here;-) May you have a wonderful Christmas with all of those you love and safe travels.
Your daughters are always dressed so cute!! Could you please tell me where you got Kennedy's precious pink zebra outfit she is wearing in the picture above! I think that is my favorite by far!
Good doctor news + finished house chores = heaven! Go enjoy, girl!
I'm so jealous your house is clean and your laundry done! But Mr. YH is done- graduation was this morning and so I have help now!!! :) Have a wonderful weekend and just enjoy those two healthy girls!
So glad to hear Morgan is fine!
Enjoy your clean house, beautiful girls, and husband on vacation!
Can't wait to see what goodies you guys get.. woohoo!!! Enjoy your next 2 weeks.
Kennedy is just precious. Hope yall have a great Christmas and enjoy Jason's time off of work. Talk soon! PS. And glad all is well with Morgan!
Guess Morgan is just growing. I do not know how you ever have a clean house. Peyton is here and mine is nasty. I use to manage when mine were little,though. I like K's little outfit too. we are excited to get to see you guys.
Post a Comment