Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Morgan's Christmas party and Not getting Mom of the Year! :)

Today was Morgan's school Christmas party!  Her teacher is awesome and so organized!  They made Gingerbread Houses and had a gift exchange.  I will have to tell you that unfortunately, I will not be up for Mom of the Year this year!  Ha!  Kennedy walked to P.E. class with Morgan and I didn't even know it.  She had been playing in the room attached to Morgan's room (The Discovery Room where there is a play kitchen, babies, etc.) and as the kids lined up for P.E., she lined up too and walked out with them.  I was helping clean up and was checking on her every few minutes, so I thought she was playing in the Discovery Room until a Dad came in laughing and saying Kennedy went to P.E. with the class.  Oh' my! 

It was a great party!  Morgan has a sweet class and friends and Morgan really loved showing off her sister and Kennedy really loved following along (literally!!!) with everything Morgan did!!


15 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! Sorry, I have to laugh about Kennedy leaving!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

That is so funny! I used to go into my sisters classroom in church school because they had better toys. (she is younger then me) I love the idea of using graham crackers to make houses. I may have to steal that idea for when Charly stays with us!

Angie said...

How funny! That is something that would happen to me!! I love their outfits, they are so sweet!! What a great party!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Yes you are Mother of the Year.....you have my vote!!!

The party looks like it was such fun and the girls are dressed so adorable and so was Mom!!

I always love updates of your family. Make it a great rest of the week!!

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Makes me laugh! At least you know that Kennedy is well socialized and well adjusted! Nothing like having a social butterfly for a daughter!

Kim W. said...

Super cute pictures! And LOVING your new boots! :)

Lauren said...

Love the "Mom of the Year" story! Ha! Everyone looks like they had a great party time! Those mini gingerbread houses are so cute! Great idea! You all look wonderful!

ajphillips said...

That's so funny...she definitely is Miss Independent and wants to be so big!

Glenna said...

I can just see Kennedy now. Little toot. Did you match the plates to their outfits? The party was adorable and I am sure they all enjoyed it. Morgan looks pretty attached to that little boy, he is a cutie. Glad you share about the events so we can stay in touch with those little ones...it brightens my day.

The Wiemers said...

Looks like Morgan was eating more of the Ginger Bread House than putting it together!!! Ha Ha. I guess Kennedy does do everything Morgan does.

Betsy said...

That looks like so much fun! Sorry Kennedy got lost, though. haha Your girls looks adorable. I love those reindeer little outfits!! :)

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, I would have panicked if Mollie wandered off with Emma, not knowing where she went!! So happy she has a great class and friend, you look beautiful in these pics!

Jessi said...

Looks like so much fun!

I had to laugh about Kennedy leaving too. Too funny!

Mommy said...

How fun! Your girls remind me of my girls so much! They do the same things. Little sister follows big sister everywhere and copies everything she does. So cute! I love your boots by the way :)

Jenna said...

Looks like you had so much fun, even with the little mishap! Too funny, sounds like something that would happen to me :)

You look so cute as always!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!