Whoa! We've been so busy this week!
Tonight, our coaches wives met at our house to make signs for us to hold up at our playoff game tomorrow against MSU! Hopefully we'll win and be on a plane this time next week flying to MO! Come on ACU!
Tonight, our coaches wives met at our house to make signs for us to hold up at our playoff game tomorrow against MSU! Hopefully we'll win and be on a plane this time next week flying to MO! Come on ACU!
Our O-Line coach's fiance wanted her to make one that said "We love the FAT boys!" O-lineman are known to be big boys who like to eat! Ha!

Last night, I kept Jolea and the girls had so much fun playing together! Morgan thought she was the babysitter and Kennedy was Jolea's immediate best friend! They loved playing outside!

Tuesday Kennedy and I met friends for coffee at Starbucks and hit the ground running a thousand errands and tried to do some Christmas shopping! I picked up Morgan's new bedding! Love it and plan on painting her room a more neutral tan color after Christmas and redoing her room! I think the neutral color will help with selling our house when we put it on the market! She has pink and white stripes right now!







11 comments:
Love the picture of you and Kennedy. Wonder which girl is gonna be the biggest shopper? I can't wait until my little shopper gets here! :) We'll for sure all have to have a shopping day together sometime! :) Hope yall are great.
What sweet girls you have...to take such good care of my Jolea girl! You were so sweet to keep her for me so I could be with my family. Love you for that! Good Luck ACU...if you need me to watch the girls while you paint signs...just call me!!! Good Luck tomorrow ACU!!!
Good luck tomorrow! Go ACU!! How fun to decorate your girl's room... I love to decorate, paint, staging, and all that fun stuff!! Can't wait to see photos when you are done. Have a great weekend!
GOOD LUCK to your ACU Wildcats!!! We will be rootin' for you! How exciting! Your girls are precious as always.....and you are wearing that oh-too-cute hat!! Love it! And...No, we did not make the playoffs. Very disappointing. When we moved here 2 years ago, we had high hopes of a program being rebuilt. We have a great new coaching staff and know it takes time. Staying positive and ready for next season already! My son Reid is not playing Basketball this season and staying in off-season and dedicating everything he has to football and his senior year next year.
GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!
How fun! Cute signs!!
Girl, we are so busy too! I have started Christmas shopping already too, I can't believe it is already that time!
I totally would have loved making signs with y'all!! :) You have been busy, can't wait to see the new bedding in her room, it will be so cute!
Congrats on the big win Whitney!!!
Sweetheart--do you EVER look just awful? Cause even with "hitting the ground running and doing a million errands" you look PERFECT. I have to admit the green-eyed monster just poked his head out. I'm nearly embarrassed to take my own picture! ha!
And aren't those O-liners the BEST though? Those boys may be big, but they are the first ones to hug you!!!!! I Love 'em!!!!!!!
p.s. if I lived closer, I would SO be in on making the signs! FUN!!
I absolutely LOVE the fat boys sign...I may have to steal that one!!! So glad ya'll won and I love the picture of the three of you afterwards.
Post a Comment