We lost 35-10! :( NW MO is just plain good! I really want to see how anyone is going to stop their receiver, Soy! That guy was good, plus add in their QB and running back too! They have played in the national championship game in the last 4 years! They've only lost 3 regular season games in the last 3 years and two of them have been to us. Can their coach please win a NC this year and retire! Haha! We have beat them the first game of the season the last two years, but in the playoffs they are just unstoppable. They have the coolest stadium for a DII! It's smaller than what were used to playing in so the crowd makes a ton of noise. One side yells B-E-A-R and the other yells C-A-T-S! It's AWESOME! That is what being a fan is all about... yelling and cheering on your team!
We left on the charter plane Thursday at 5:00 and got there at 6:45! That is the way to travel! Ha! Friday, all of us coaches wives went shopping and to watch The Blind Side. That is a must see! I cried the entire time, b/c it reminded me of a lot of some of our players!
We left on the charter plane Thursday at 5:00 and got there at 6:45! That is the way to travel! Ha! Friday, all of us coaches wives went shopping and to watch The Blind Side. That is a must see! I cried the entire time, b/c it reminded me of a lot of some of our players!
It was a fun trip... sure wish we came home with a W, but the good news is it's Sunday and Jason will be home all day and I can't think of anything better!
On Thursday morning, I took my girls to my parents and on my way home I stopped at the cutest boutique in Albany and found this shirt. It says, "Football Mama... Are You Tough Enough?
Coaches wives

Jack and Janet flew with the team as well... ready for the game!
Huddle before the game...
Me with my "D" "FENSE" sign! One of our coaches wives, Amanda made the fence part of the sign!
Gran Jan and Jack before the game
I was doing my Wildcat and Hook Em horn sign to show my Texas love to MO! Ha!
Love this stadium!
I was just being silly... Jason and I stayed in room 213!
On the plane ready to head to MO!
Jason working...








17 comments:
Yall are so cute! Love seeing pics of your family! :)
Despite the loss (I was sad!), it looks like yall had a great time, and a great time together. And now it's Sunday as it should be. Well, you know what I mean. Hope yall enjoy your week together and have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family. Talk to you later!
Great pictures girl. I am sorry that the outcome wasn't different. I liked the picture of Jason working on the plane!!! Congratulations on a great season!!!
Sorry for the loss, but those are great memories for your players anyway. We got to see your precious girls. Good news is you have your husband more.
Sorry about the loss but I know you and the girls will be glad to have Jason home. Glad you had a fun trip and I want to go see that movie too!!!
ah man, I am sorry y'all lost, that stinks. It looks like you had a fun time though with all the coaches wives and your hubby. I can't wait to see the blind side. Thanks for sharing that it is a must see!
I have been to that stadium many times and it is one of my favorites - another is Mary Hardin Baylor - with thier propane tank noise makers - I just love a good crowd!! I hope we have that some day! :) Sorry about the loss - but when they win the national championship you can always say you did beat them!!
It was great to make the game and you are so right about NW Missouri..as tough a team as there is and to think we have beat them twice--that is something to be proud. The weather could not have been more perfect; the stadium is great and their team support is awesome.
I am really proud of our team and the season they have had; much was accomplished and our "D" was stellar. Much credit to the DC and all the support he receives from the biggest and best fan of all.
XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
I am so sorry about ACU's loss but am glad you enjoyed your trip with Jason and the team and the fun times with the coaches' wives. Hayden & I watched the game online on Saturday. I couldn't wait to see the pictures you would post on your blog ~ I could have sworn I saw you in the crowd in sunglasses and a striped purple & white scarf, and yep ~ that was you! I am anxious to see The Blind Side, too.
Win or Lose sure looks like you had a fun time. Loved the photos and the team spirit !
Looks like you had a great time despite the loss!!
So sorry about your loss. Great pictures though, and I LOVE your shirt. Too cute! Can't wait to see pictures of what you bought while you were up there. Have a great week.
Too bad you lost...but it looks like you had a wonderful time! Love your "football mama" shirt! You always look so darn cute! :)
I want to see that move so bad! I know I'll need my tissues! the previews make me cry! There is a website, I'll have to find the link and send it to you that has some more preview type material and scenes from the movie...I just boo-hooed (is that a word?) through the whole thing.
Hate that ya'll didn't bring home a W, but you made it so far and did great!!!!
Sorry for the loss.. we listened to Tarleton's game while in Stephenville.
Aw so sad for the loss! I actually looked up this score Saturday night bc I thought of yall and was sad to see it :( We lost Saturday too! I have yet to post something though, can't seem to slow down :) Our game was entirely too close 26-31! We had the ball on the 1 yd line with 4 seconds left in the 4th quarter! Omgoodness! The defender knocked the ball away from the reciever with his fingertips, ouch! Kyle did score an 85 yd td though! And that got the team FIRED up! Now to focus on college and hopefully get recruited somewhere :)
We are going to see The Blind Side Saturday! I can't wait, I just know I am going to ball the entire time. It is the life of almost all of our players and students! It breaks my heart everyday!! Everyday that JR goes to works he deals with kids like this one although their ending is usually not so happy! So sad!!
Post a Comment