What a busy, but exciting short week we have!
My parents are in Chicago for the week and my they just called to say they bought Jason, Morgan, Kennedy, and I Johnny Knox jerseys! Johnny was our amazing reciever last year and is having an amazing rookie season with the Chicago Bears! So excited! Don't tell Jason, it's a suprise! :) I also want a Bernard Scott Jersey... he plays for the Bengals, was our running back here, and should have played for us at Wichita Falls HS! He wasn't able to b/c of some nasty politics!
Just a picture of Kennedy this morning...
My parents are in Chicago for the week and my they just called to say they bought Jason, Morgan, Kennedy, and I Johnny Knox jerseys! Johnny was our amazing reciever last year and is having an amazing rookie season with the Chicago Bears! So excited! Don't tell Jason, it's a suprise! :) I also want a Bernard Scott Jersey... he plays for the Bengals, was our running back here, and should have played for us at Wichita Falls HS! He wasn't able to b/c of some nasty politics!
Just a picture of Kennedy this morning...
Looking for her Smarties...
I finally got Morgan's 5 year old picture matted and framed! I love it!
Morgan ready for school today!My friend, Sherry made a house call to cut and highlight my hair! After school is gymnastics and Chic Fil A with our friends!
Last night we had bunko! My friend Amber and I hosted it! Amber had it at her house and I made the main course (the pasta dish I put on here a few weeks ago, salad, and bread), and Amber made the dessert! Actually her Mom made this amazing cake!
I wish you could have heard our conversation at Bunko last night! We have such a fun group of girls!
* I took these pictures with my iphone so they aren't so great!*
Pictures taken from
http://acusports.com/index.aspx?path=football *
These are three awesome guys right here: Eric Edwards (LB) Stephenville HS one of the hardest working kids on our team , Kevin Washington (LB), transfer from Notre Dame who is having an amazing year, and Mike Jones (Nose guard)... I call him Big Mike! He can hustle! He came across the field to save a TD in our first game against NW MO!
Next, and the most exciting news is Thursday, were leaving with the team to fly to Maryville, MO to watch Round II of the NCAA DII playoffs! ACU vs. NW MO! We played NW MO the first game of the season and beat them 19-14. The game was televised nationally and we can only hope for the same outcome! My girls are going to stay with my parents and I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days with the other wives and my husband (although I probably won't be seeing much of him)!
Next, and the most exciting news is Thursday, were leaving with the team to fly to Maryville, MO to watch Round II of the NCAA DII playoffs! ACU vs. NW MO! We played NW MO the first game of the season and beat them 19-14. The game was televised nationally and we can only hope for the same outcome! My girls are going to stay with my parents and I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days with the other wives and my husband (although I probably won't be seeing much of him)!







16 comments:
Oh, Whitney, the girls are darling as usual!! Have a fun, fun time at the game!!
Mom just called me and said the shopping was great in Chicago and that we should all make a trip something...yeah right!
Go ACU!! Thanks for keeping us posted. Have a great WEEKEND :) Keep us updated.
I am SO glad that you get to go!!! You are going to have to send me updates. I am going to be going crazy wondering about both of our games.....I am going to have to try and figure out a way to keep my phone out during my training! I am praying for a double victory on Saturday! Go LSC!!!
Sounds crazy fun! Your dolls have to be the best dressed cuties in town! Love!
That was an awesome article. I know you are very proud of Jason. Good luck this weekend!!!
Good luck to ACU! Have a wonderful trip. I love the framed pic of Morgan--just beautiful.
Sunday
Oh I love that zebra outfit and Morgan's too! They are so trendy...love it! I also play bunko...it's so fun! The food looked yummy :)
LOVE the zebra outfit. Salem had those gymboree shoes. They both woe the gymboree zebra stuff. :)
GO WILDCATS
Have a great trip and good luck! I know all about those NW Missouri since I grew up in Missouri - they have always been a great team - ever though we always routed for Pitt State (since it is only 30 minutes from us and most of my high school buddies went there) so it won't be hard to route against them again when you all play!
Yay! Good luck to you all!! Travel Safe!
Busy week! Good thing you have Spark ;)Have fun in MO!! Good Luck, keep us updated
Does Lovie Smith still coach for the Bears? He is a good family friend of JR's parents and grandparents. He played for JR's peepaw (who is a TX highschool coaching legend)and with his dad and uncles
I am so excited about those jerseys; how cool!!
Love the pics of the girls; what little beauties they both are. Both have on adorable outfis; wish they came in my size!
Your food looks so good; I copied the receipe from you blog and plan to try it myself soon.
There are some amazing guys on our team for sure. Can't wait for the game on Sat. Go Cats Go!! Go! Fight!! Win!!!
XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
So excited for ya'll for this weekend. Be careful traveling and definitely keep us updated!!! We're rooting for ya'll.
Oh that food for bunko looks so good! I wish I was in a group! I love Kennedy's little zebra outfit, did you you make it? Love the pics of the girls, precious!
GOOD LUCK WHITNEY to your hard working husband and all the coaches and players at ACU! We are rooting for you! Thank you so much for your comments on my blog and the encouraging words.....I am sure Reid would LOVE ACU! His mentor last year, Ben Howard, is on the team at ACU and was red shirted this year. I am not sure if you know him. He is the BEST kid....I would love for Reid to follow in his footsteps! Our head coaches son, Nick Bird, was the QB for ACU a few yeas ago too! Reid is really committing to working hard and getting ready for his senior year next year and is determined to go on and play at the college level! I know he can and will....he can do anything he puts his mind to. God has a plan and purpose for him....
GO WILDCATS!!!!! Have a safe trip and enjoy your the game!
Blessings,
Amy Rose
PS: LOVE the green and zebra outfit....PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment