Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Time & Pumpkin Carving

Morgan has asked everyday (at least 10 times a day) for the past week if she could carve a pumpkin and we've told her she could when she went to stay with Gran Jan tonight! Here are the pumpkins they carved! She finally got her wish! Aren't they cute! If Jason and I would have helped her, there's no telling how they would have turned out, so it's a good thing Gran Jan and Pa Paw Jack took the lead on this project!



Morgan's class went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch! Gran Jan got to come with us! We had a lot of fun!
Henry and Morgan cheesing!
I love this picture of y'all Maggie!

On the hay ride!




I was tickling Kennedy to get her to laugh! She was getting really tired!



Peek a boo!




Gran Jan and Kennedy



Morgan's sweet Pre-K class and teacher!




Morgan! This is about the only picture I could get her to sit down and take! She was TOO busy running and playing with her friends!



Kennedy found her some mini pumpkins!



Gran Jan and Kennedy!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun field trip! Great pics!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love a pumpkin patch! And those outfits, oh my word, those outfits are beyond adorable!!!!

Heather said...

Love all these pics, how fun!! Mollie Kate had that shirt Kennedy has on last year, i loved it!!

Val said...

So fun - my nephews kindergarten class was suppose to go today in Missouri - but he woke up with a fever - poor little guy - I know he would have loved it too. I loved the girls halloween outfits - I have been putting our girls in theirs this week too. They will have to wear their Whitney football shirts tomorrow - but I think from here until Halloween they will be wearing all their cute little outfits - so fun!!

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun! And of course, I adore the girls' fall outfits and matching bows! Very, very cute!

The Whitecotton's World said...

All the pics are so cute! I wanna take a trip to the pumpkin patch. Need to do that real soon! Enjoyed visiting with you tonight. We need to have a coffee/dessert night every once in a while.

~Amy Rose said...

So FUN! Love the girls outfits and bows!! Too cute....as always!

Leah said...

Adorable pics. GREAT pumpkins

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

first of all, I LOVE the girls' outfits! Adorable!
Secondly, I love Fall..I wish we got more of it here in hot Florida!
Third, Can you believe I've NEVER carved a pumpkin? Nope. never.

Glenna said...

Those pumpkins are so cute. Great job Gran Jan and PaPaw Jack. I am sure Morgan is happy now. The pictures of all of you at the pumpkin patch are adorable. Looked like such a fun day. Glad you all got to spend it all together.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch; I would love to work there!!!

Give PawPaw Jack the credit for the pumpkin carving; he has the knack and talent. Morgan helped and KRhee and I cheered them on while watching "I Love Lucy"......the girls may be new fans.

We are habving a ball at Gran Jan's house!!! Took the dogs to the groomer and they loved seeing all the different dogs; there was a black poodle that was taller than Morgan!!


XXOOXXX

mondie said...

Love those jack-o-lanterns. Girls look precious as always.

The Wiemers said...

That looks like fun. I want to take Cooper to one. Love all the pictures and the carved pumpkins turned out so cute!!!

Shanan said...

These are cute pictures Whitney. I love that picture of you and Kennedy with all of the "fall things" behind yall! Good luck this weekend!

Kim W. said...

Love all the pictures, esp. the one of you and Kennedy. That is too cute. And, ofcourse, I LOVE her shirt! Too cute! It was so good getting to see you last night! Thanks so much for coming! Talk soon!

Tara G. said...

So sweet, Whitney! Love the shirts!

Mommy said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I just took my girls to the pumpkin patch this week. I have yet to blog those photos...ha! You look beautiful as well!