
Morgan had dress up days at school all week. Yesterday was dress as your favorite book character, so of course, she dressed as Laura on Little House on the Prairie!
I signed up to "Win a Nursery" on Cocalo Couture's website a few months ago, b/c although I don't need nursery bedding, the set came with the mirror, lamp, curtains, and blanket (to hang on Morgan's quilt rack) as well as the baby bedding! I have been in love with this set since I saw it in Kids Village!They e-mailed me today and said I was one of three winners! Whoo Hoo! So now I will only have to buy Morgan the full size bedding (the awesome people at Kids Village have already ordered it for me and it is supposed to ship out in this month!)
Here's what I will be getting...
Here's the bedding I've ordered for Morgan...
I never win anything, so I'm sooooo excited!







17 comments:
Way to go girl! That is adorable, i love it!
Oh Daddy!! Hurry back and be safe!! Bless their sweet little hearts.
Morgan looks just like Laura on "Little House". She has on everything she needs to be the part. I am so proud of her for loving school and I am proud of her for always participating at 110%. Way to go Morgan!
KRhee is right in her Big Sister's footsteps. Can't believe she is about to be 16 months!! No Way!!
Whitney that is awseome that you won the darling accessories to match the nes bedding for Morgan. And by the way I love the colors and pattern. You have the best taste!
You girls have fun at Cooper's party. We will all be cheering for our Wildcats tomorrow long distance.
XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
Beautiful! Congrats it looks like you won jsut at the right time too! You are so lucky, I never can win anything. Loved the pics of Kennedy on snapdragon baby!!
I love the pictures of Jason with the girls. So sweet. Since A is already crazy over Jake and Jack, I can't wait to see him with his little girl...SO excited about that! Hope yall are doing great. And yay for you for winning!! :)
Congrats on winning!!! That is so fun. One of my friends just got that same bedding for her little girl's nursery. I think it is adorable.
Wow! That bedding is beautiful! You are such a lucky ducky! Congrats!
We also love Little House! I've already read the first 2 books of the series! Emily and I enjoy it so much!
Don't you just love those pictures of the girls loving on Daddy - it always makes me so proud of both! It just makes me so happy to see all of them love on each other like that. Congrats on the nursery set - so jealous - the only thing I have ever won was a book for the girls - that I have to send pictures of them doing certain things - and I have yet to do it - hopefully we will get it in time to put under the christmas tree! :)
You lucky duck! I love black and olive/limey green together. Morgan's room will look great!
The librarian in me can't wait for Morgan to start reading the "big" Little House books. I remember reading all of them as a child!
Have a great weekend.
um, hello, what a fabulous win for you!!! So happy for you!! That is awesome!
Congrats that bedding is GORGEOUS!!! Morgan is so cute as Laura and love the pics with daddy!
How exciting. It's encouraging to learn people do win these prizes.
The prizes are beautiful.
Congrat's . . .
Love the photo of the girls with their Dad. So important for little girls to have daddies who love them. Helps them make wise choices way down the road when choosing husbands :)
Congrats on the win! I LOVE that bedding too and thank goodness, I don't have a girl! I would want one of everything.
Congrats on the win yesterday!!
That is soo awesome!! I love everything! I also wanted to let you know that I have justed opened an Etsy shop and already have a couple of things listed!! It is now how I want it quite yet, but I am trying!!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Here is the link to my store!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6204551
The pictures of the girls with jason is precious. I loved the Little House books, too, and still have them up in our attic! The bedding is gorgeous. And the pictures of Kennedy on the Snapdragon site are so cute!
Jason and the girls are so sweet together and you can just see the love in their eyes.
Morgan made a good Laura and I am sure she was able to tell them all about it.
Oh my goodness what a win for you!!! That's so awesome! Love the bedding :)
Post a Comment