We won 43-6! I didn't go to the game so I don't have the coaches' wife game report! Ha! It was my nephew, Cooper's 1st birthday, so we went to celebrate with him! The game started at 2:00 so I followed the game updates on my phone. Even though this was our last easy game, I just can't stand not knowing what is going on! Going to games is hard but sooo worth it!
Cooper's party was a cowboy theme and so cute! We dressed Western to go with the theme! I can't believe he was 1! It was this time last year that I was at Canton with girlfriends and my parents called to say Kim was in labor
(see this post!). Happy Birthday Cooper! Hop on over to the Wiemer's blog and tell Cooper Happy 1st Birthday!
Kennedy wore pig tails for the first time!
She loved her cupcake... can't you tell!

Morgan got to see her friend Dillon that she met when she stayed with Kim and Scott this summer!

Cooper ready to dig in! He really did dig in with his hands but
didn't eat any of it! Remember Kennedy's party... Cooper shared her cake with her, well she ate (at least half of it) and he dug!

Kim made the cake for Cooper... isn't it cute! Everyone else had cupcakes!


I'm not sure what Morgan is doing here!

Pa Paw and Morgan playing football!
17 comments:
Glad you girls are back safe and sound and I know you had a great time. I will be watching your blog for pics.
XXOOXXOOXXOO
I forgot to tell you this last night among my million text messages....I was so mad when ECU scored! I wanted yall to get a shut out. :) I knew you were probably thinking the same thing! Congratulations on being undefeated and thanks for being my "texting friend" last night!!!
Congratulations on the win...the huge win! Can't wait to catch up next week!
Nice win! Way to go :) Have a great week.
I'm with Shanan--shut outs are always fun. Yeah for staying undefeated. And yeah for a hubby who fills your car up w/ gas. I need to get mine trained better. His was up at the school and b/c it was 4:00 this morning when we got in, we didn't stop and get his, so when he went to the office, he took my truck. Well, of course when I had to leave to go to work, he was in a meeting, so I had to ride my bike in the rain to go get the truck...gotta love it!
On a more serious note, would you be praying for my sister. Her name is Carrie. She is going to school at ACU and is set to graduate in May (if the all goes as planned). Due to lots of different extenuating circumstances, she is having lots of financial issues right now and to top it all off, her car is on it's last leg. Pray that she finds a place that she can afford to live in and that her car will make it until Thanksgiving when she can bring it home and my uncle can work on it. My parents are both retired and outside of the little that my mom makes off of selling her stuff on Etsy, they are on a fixed income so it's next to impossible for them to help and she won't let Billy and I help b/c she's like me and she's too stubborn to let anyone other than my parents help. She works at United there in Abilene and has forever and so they are being good and giving her all the hours she can handle, but she's not the best w/ managing school and work, so I'm worried that her school stuff is going to suffer b/c she's trying to work so much, and she CANNOT afford that. She started at ACU in the fall of '04 and did two years at a community college before that!
Congrats!!! WAY TO GO WILDCATS!!
Hi Whitney,
I just added some of the Halloween flower clips if you want to check them out!! Thanks so much for visiting my store!
Fun, fun!! Girl, you are rocking that pink dress and boots!!
I love the pictures from the party. Too cute! My mom wanted me to ask if you have looked at her etsy site yet, and if so, if the pillowcase dresses on there look similar to what you like for the girls. If not, it's not a big deal, just thought I would ask. She's fixing to have a big show, and was going to make a bunch of them, but wants to make sure that they are what people are going to want before she goes too crazy.
Yeah, my sister works at the one by ACU. She's worked there since she moved to Abilene.
Hopefully we will be getting some of our starters back in the next couple of weeks, but we have one that could be out up until the week we play Tarleton.
The more I think about it, the more excited I get about our girls trip. I know that's probably totally goofy b/c we have nothing set in stone, but I'm just excited to have a weekend to hangout w/ girls who know what it's like to be a coaches wife and to not have to explain to someone why I am depressed that I never see my husband, even though I knew what I was getting when I married him!! Billy said he was going to have to talk w/ the other husbands before he let me loose to make sure that there was someone amongst the wives that could keep a level head while shopping, b/c he's a little worried that I am going to go nuts no matter where we end up!! I told him the other day all I wanted for Christmas was money to go shopping with when we have our girls weekend. He laughed at me.
Have a wonderful week.
Yeah for the win...and LOVE the outfit... pink dress and boots that is! Question...do you have a cupcake stand I could borrow? You know I am doing Jolea's b-day in the same theme as Kennedy's and I am trying to stay on a budget. I thought about buying one, but would rarely use it. So think about it...and if there is anything else you have that you wouldnt mind letting me borrow that fits the bill...I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks Whitney!
Those boots are too cute - Maelynn out grew hers this year and is so very upset about it - I will have to watch and see if I can get a deal somewhere for some new ones. I loved the cupcake pictures - Beclynn still looks like that when she eats hers! Yesterday she came in with ketchup smeared all over her face - not sure why she loves to do that - but I hope she out grows it - at least by graduation! It may help keep her off any second dates in high school!
Love the pics and do those dog ears not make that KRhee look all grown up on us??!!?......
Kim did a great job on Cooper's cake.
You and Morgan look adorable in your cowgirl gear. I know you had a ball.
XXOOXOOXXO!!!
Those girls are something else! Look how much they all look alike in their little pj's.
Kennedy in those pick tails is so very stinkin cute:) She looks ALOT like Morgan with those in her hair!!!!!!
It was so great to see y'all outside of blogland!! I had so much fun playing with the girls...they are too cute!!
I LOVE the pigtails! (Just checked back and saw the pictures.) Did you make those flowers????
I love the pig tails on Kennedy!
Post a Comment