Friday, August 7, 2009

Shopping in your KIDS closet!

I'm participating in Merediths Shopping in your kid's closet today. Of course, I couldn't choose just one outfit so here are a few of my favorite matching outfits for Morgan and Kennedy...
My Vintage Baby outfits
I bought these in Canton!

I loved this outfit, matching boots, and bow for Kennedy!
Then I started looking through Morgan's pictures and realized my favorite outfits for her were ones my Mom made. This camo outfit was made the year Jason was the head coach at Wichita Falls High school. It was made for Old High vs. Rider week also known as camo week. And by the way we won that game and beat the district champions 41-7! Ha!

Morgan...this is from one of my favorite children boutiques in Odessa... The Grandmother Shop!
My Mom also made this and it's my favorite by far. You can't tell, but Morgan also has a matching hair clip, necklace, and I made the hair bows. I think I found the socks at Target! I'm super excited about Kennedy wearing this at Christmas time! Love those hand me downs!


Also, Channa, a fellow coach's wife tagged me to list 5 reasons I love summer! I think this picture says it all, but I'll go ahead and list my five!

1. Morning like this picture shows where we can wake up at 9 or 10 a.m. and hang out outside in our pajamas and stay in our pajamas all day if we want! Seriously, Kennedy will go to bed at 8 and sleep until 9 and sometimes later. Morgan goes to bed around 9/9:30 and usually sleeps until 9 but those days are quickly coming to an end with school starting for Morgan soon!

2. Swimming and having a beautiful golden tan... need I say more!

3. Having Jason home!

4. Vacations!

5. Cajun cones!

10 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Your girls clothes are always too cute!! Your mom needs to start a line!

Thanks for playing along!!
What are cajun cones??

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Love you, Whitney and those precious girls. Nothing beats being home in your pj's.

Love all the pics of the girls in some of their cutest outfits. Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane!!

Have fun at your folks and see you next week!!

XXOOXXOO!!!

Heather said...

I love all your girls outfits!! They are so cute and I love matching them while you can!

ajphillips said...

I'm not ready for Fall...I HATE winter clothes! BOO!

the tichenor family said...

You have to have two of the best dressed little girls ever! So precious!!

Lauren said...

Cajan cones? Do expain (I'm from Indiana)! :)

Okay, you win hands down for dressing your girls in the most adorable outfits! Tell your mom to go into business...There are a ton of us who would gobble up her fashions! Beautiful, beautiful girls!

The Wiemers said...

You have the best dressed girls in town!!!

Leah said...

LOVE your girls clothes. I just bought some matching dresses at CP and ON this week! :)

Susan P. said...

Your girls are precious! This is completely off topic, but I was wondering if you could help me. I just took the tour of homes with Kelly and out of all the bedrooms and bathrooms I loved yours best!!!! I would love to duplicate the rag look that you have done, it's exactly what I want to do for mine. If you wouldn't mind sharing ~ do you remember what color paints you used? Thanks a lot!!!

Prissy Petals said...

So cute!!! We were visiting my in-laws in Andrews this past weekend and we went to Midland to shop. My mother-in-law said we had to go to the grandmother store in Odessa but we didn't make it there. We weren't sure if the store was still open? How cute are those outfits?? I have a feeling Miss Brinley will be wearing a few items from there.