* Edit* Another article about the game... apparently NW MO is ranked #1 in the NATION in some polls! Yikes! BUT, I'm so excited about this game and I believe in our team! http://www.reporternews.com/news/2009/aug/24/acu/
And Morgan's off... to her 3rd day of pre-school! It's picture day today and they are going to chapel! Kennedy and I are off to enjoy one last day of summer time swimming with friends! 
B/C I have to be at work earlier and also have a commute, Jason takes the girls to school on Mondays and Wednesdays. He also gets them ready! I have to admit that I love it! I get up, get ready, and I'm out the door in 45 minutes! It's so easy! I lay everything (clothes, bows, shoes) out the night before, get everything packed, put curlers in Morgan's hair, etc. etc. etc. After football is over, Jason will start packing Kennedy's bag some but right now when he's staying up working late at home... 3 a.m. Sat. night and 1 a.m. last night (yes, you read that correctly, that's what time he's gone to sleep the last 2 nights) I will make sure it's packed! Oh' but his excuse for staying up late (b/c I gripe at him about how unhealthy it is)... "I found something when I was watching film."
Today was Jason's first day to get the girls ready and take them to school and he did great! Here's a few pictures of the girls playing after dinner tonight! Kennedy, Little Miss Piggie, ate 3 crescent rolls, green beans, and a large helping of chicken alfredo pasta.


B/C I have to be at work earlier and also have a commute, Jason takes the girls to school on Mondays and Wednesdays. He also gets them ready! I have to admit that I love it! I get up, get ready, and I'm out the door in 45 minutes! It's so easy! I lay everything (clothes, bows, shoes) out the night before, get everything packed, put curlers in Morgan's hair, etc. etc. etc. After football is over, Jason will start packing Kennedy's bag some but right now when he's staying up working late at home... 3 a.m. Sat. night and 1 a.m. last night (yes, you read that correctly, that's what time he's gone to sleep the last 2 nights) I will make sure it's packed! Oh' but his excuse for staying up late (b/c I gripe at him about how unhealthy it is)... "I found something when I was watching film."
Today was Jason's first day to get the girls ready and take them to school and he did great! Here's a few pictures of the girls playing after dinner tonight! Kennedy, Little Miss Piggie, ate 3 crescent rolls, green beans, and a large helping of chicken alfredo pasta.











11 comments:
Wow, I am going to tell JR to stop complaining!! He did a good job!!
I have to admit, I think it is really cute when kids dress them selfs (sometimes)
What a sweet daddy!! Love the pictures of your sweet girls. Hope you are having a great start to school.
Way to go Jason!!! They are preciour!!!
Hooray for the daddy! I began putting the clothes in the drawer in outfits...now my older daughter will pick out the baby's clothes for him! ha!
Jason did a great job! I love toee them sitting there playing together. So sweet!
Jason gets a pat on the back!!! I wish you had a picture of the pink cowboy boots and sweats...that is too funny!
Way to go Daddy!!! It is definitely a team effort...Whitney running the play by play with her great organizing abilities with Jason executing and the Girls scoring for the big victory. Way to go Team Johns!!!
Precious pics of the girls playing together. Morgan you are a wonderful role model for Little Sis!! I sure hope you had another great day at Pre K. And likewise for you Miss Kennedy!!
See everyone on Thursday!!
XXOOXXOO!!!
We are so ready for football season too! Lots of traveling this year to watch my brother play, this is his senior year. Hey, he is listed as a "player to watch" so let your hubby know he needs to check him out ;) I'm just kidding about that, but he is really good!
Yeah for your husband! We have two daughters and my hubs is really good at TRYING to pick out outfits and put in hairbows! It's quite cute! :) I'm such a "do it all" kinda gal though! He hardly ever gets a chance!
The girls' outfits are adorable!
Love the sweats and cowboy boot story! Ha!
Wow, I don't if Matt could fix Emma's hair or not!! What a great hubby! Morgan looks so cute for picture day! Love that flower in hair. Love your girls outfits, and Mollie Kate is right there with Kennedy, eating a ton!
Precious...as always. Hope you are doing well and not running yourself too ragged. And hope the game goes well Saturday! You know I'd be there rootin' for my alma mater (spelling?) if I wasn't feeling so miserable all the time! Maybe I'll sit on the back porch and listen for you cheering on the Cats! :)
Post a Comment