We've had a busy week! My sister Kim came down for a few days. I don't have any pictures, but my youngest sister, Ashley did take some professional photos Wednesday night of the three cousins together for Ganna so I'll post those when Ashley edits them.
Monday we ate at Chic Fil A and the girls played in the play area.

Afterwards, we made a grocery trip to HEB and Morgan snapped this picture... it's proof that we were all dressed alike that day! We're CRAZY! Well, maybe I'm just CRAZY!
Kennedy's walk is hilarious... she walks with her arms up like this!
Tuesday, Kim came down and we did our usual Tuesday activity, swimming with friends. Yesterday, we went to Sears to buy a new washer and dryer! Our washer broke, so we decided to just buy new ones. Today we went to the Dillards sale... 40% off already reduced prices! Morgan has her purse ready to go!
I bought a purple shirt and dress (getting ready for some ACU football), and a yellow dress. They were all less than $12. I also bought this cute dress in a 2t and size 5 for next spring/ summer. They were originally $35 and marked down to $13!
I bought this cute dress for a friend for her shower. I had already bought her another dress and this was just too cute to pass up! Sorry, it's kind of hard to see. Her shower is at MY HOUSE this weekend! I need to get busy!
Finally, I found this bag for $29. It's a Jessica Simpson bag and was originally $98! I've been wanting a white bag for a while now!
I bought a purple shirt and dress (getting ready for some ACU football), and a yellow dress. They were all less than $12. I also bought this cute dress in a 2t and size 5 for next spring/ summer. They were originally $35 and marked down to $13!
I bought this cute dress for a friend for her shower. I had already bought her another dress and this was just too cute to pass up! Sorry, it's kind of hard to see. Her shower is at MY HOUSE this weekend! I need to get busy!
Finally, I found this bag for $29. It's a Jessica Simpson bag and was originally $98! I've been wanting a white bag for a while now!Last night I picked up the picture Ashley took of Kennedy that I had matted. It turned out really cute! 








15 comments:
I saw the 40% off in the paper today and was planning on calling you but guess you saw it before me. Ha! Loved the picture of Kennedy. It looks great. Cute little girls all fixed up as always. Give them a hug for me. Glad you all got time to spend with BeeBee and Cooper.
I love your girls "sisters" shirt, so cute! Sounds like a fun time with your sister in town! I so wish i had a sister and I love your dress that you are wearing! Great finds girl!! Oh and I may be coming to Dallas in a few weeks with Emma, is that where you are at?
You have been a busy bee! I guess you are trying to get a few things finished before school starts again. The girls look so cute in their matching dresses AS ALWAYS!
Great finds and I LOVE the matching dresses! Too cute :) We all need a little retail therapy every once in a while (or maybe more often then not) Ha!
Hugs, Amber
Glad the pic turned out! That metallic paper is amazing!
CUTE purse..omg I think I need one now too LOL!. Girlfriend you have got to have the cutest clothes ever!! I so wish I could go shopping with you HA! With thoses great sales I might have to head over to the mall tomorrow!!
Cuteness as always!! You and your girls. Nothing like spending time with your sisters. Glad Kim and Cooper came to visit...he is a DOLL!!
I love the matching outfits.
Love the picture! Glad we got to see you and let the kids spend some time together!
I am dying to know what brand/color lipstick you wear
Here is the great site where I figured out how to change the font of my post titles, add a signature to my posts, and add a divider between my posts. I hope it is helpful to you.
Great shopping! Wish I had time to shop Dillards. Kennedy's pic is GORGEOUS.
Great finds!!
Kennedy's picture is stunning!
XXOOXXOO
such fun! Love the girls' outfits.. and the great new buys! AND the picture of your youngest is beautiful!
Post a Comment