* EDITED*
Jason has spent the last few days at Possum Kingdom lake on a little pre-football coaches retreat! He was VERY excited about their fellowship and discussions over the last few days! I'm so thankful he works with and for amazing, Christian men!
I'm happy to say that I went to my OBGYN yesterday and he was equally excited about the good things happening with ACU football. He went on a mens retreat with a few of our coaches (Jason didn't go) and our head coach spoke about "manhood" and the goal of the program and Dr. T. went on and on during my visit about how impressed he was! He told me that before if we won or lost, it really didn't matter to him. Ha! Now, he said he plans to take his boys to a game and is really "rooting" for us! Our conversation made my heart sing! :)
While Jason was away, the nights seemed extra long, but we had some fun of our own!
I'm happy to say that I went to my OBGYN yesterday and he was equally excited about the good things happening with ACU football. He went on a mens retreat with a few of our coaches (Jason didn't go) and our head coach spoke about "manhood" and the goal of the program and Dr. T. went on and on during my visit about how impressed he was! He told me that before if we won or lost, it really didn't matter to him. Ha! Now, he said he plans to take his boys to a game and is really "rooting" for us! Our conversation made my heart sing! :)
While Jason was away, the nights seemed extra long, but we had some fun of our own!
Today we went to Henry's 5th birthday! It was a fun party at the Jump Around.
Here's Morgan, Campbell, and Abigail! Abby was the Mom driving while Morgan and Campbell were the babies! ;)
And the birthday boy Henry, with his best bud, Sydnee! Henry and Morgan are going to Pre K together and we're so excited!
The Mommas...
Kennedy enjoyed herself!
Last night, Jason got home and we enjoyed the $20 appetizer, 2 entrees, and dessert dinner at Chilis (a good deal going on right now). I snapped this picture of Kennedy doing her toddle!
We had brunch and play time at Erica's yesterday! She fixed the most amazing bruch! The quiche was fabulous as well as the fruit, yeast rolls with sausages, and salad ! She even cleaned her baseboards really well for us! Ha! You know I love you, Erica! :)
Sweet Ella was so sweet to play outside with Kennedy! Kennedy is naked b/c it had rained and there were some puddles of water, but she wanted to go outside.
Morgan and Reagan jumping up and down with excitement that Morgan was getting to go to Sams with Reagan.
Now I've got to get my house cleaned before Kennedy wakes up! Wish me luck and pray for a long nap! ;)Just finished cleaning and Kennedy is still asleep, so now I'm doing a little fall shopping for my girls before I have to get dinner started to take to a family at church who just had a baby . I just bought this cute outfit at 80% off the retail price. So cute! See my new blog all about all things girly, Bows, Bling, and Girly Things for information!










8 comments:
Fun times! That's cute that Morgan was so excited to be going to Sam's with her friend-CUTE!
Praying for Kennedy to take a long nap!
Morgan looks like a teenager posing in that picture with all her friends. I love the Chili's $20 deals....it makes 4 meals for us!
Morgan has got such a great smile! SUch a doll baby. So happy that Morgan is going to have a friend in Pre-K, that's great! I have a horrible time trying to keep clothes on Mollie kate too!
Look at your cute new blog! I'm going to look around more later! What a blessing that your husband can fellowship with other men!
Such great pictures! I had to laught - my girlfriend & I were just talking on the phone today about our baseboards!
Whitney: Beautiful pictures and I appreciate your sharing. Love those Gran Girls!!! They have some very good looking friends as well....
Congrats on your new blog...You Go Girl!!! You do have the talent and knack and great taste for fashion and decorating......
XXOOXXOO!!!
Kennedy's little "toddle" is SO cute! I love it! Looks like yall are busy as usual. Looking forward to hanging out sometime soon while our husbands are working! :) And can I just say I am so glad you started a little secret-to-cute-girly-clothes-buying blog! You've got me as a reader, for sure! :)
You mamas are all so cute...I hope I am that cute with I become a mom.
Post a Comment