Friday, June 12, 2009

Show us where you live Friday... bathrooms

First of all, great news.... Kennedy's surgery went well. Not eating for two hours after we woke her up was a bit challenging. She was really getting hungry and starting to chew on her fingers and cry. We were there for almost 2 hours before they finally took her back for the surgery.

*Edited* I posted pictures of my updated Master bath above.* Here is my 2nd, small bathroom... not too exciting! There's so much I would like to do (like add framed mirrors instead of the plain ones) and changed the fixtures to bronze, but we are planning to sell our house within the next year and I don't want to put anymore money into it. I think I want to change my small bathroom and do black and white damask and green.



13 comments:

ajphillips said...

We're about to change our mirrors to framed ones too. I think I'm going to do the small one first...because ripping it down is going to be a tough one...so we'll see how that goes first.

Heather said...

I love your bathrooms!! I love that deep red shower curtain and your colors are gorgeous!! You have done a great job and it looks so pretty!

Tara G. said...

The red shower curtain is so rich looking! Funny- I was just looking in Ballard's today and thought about getting a large letter like that. So pretty!

Contemplating Cadie said...

Hi,
Found your blog while reading through Heather's. The title 'show us your bathrooms' is pretty eye catching.(I wanna see, I wanna see.) Anyway wanted to let you know that they sell a kit at Lowe's for framing mirrors. Easy peasy!

Unknown said...

Great style there GIRL!

Heather said...

Gorgeous! You have such a "good eye" for decorating. So glad the surgery went well this morning!

Kim said...

I love your bathrooms. I meant to ask you while the boys and I were there a while back where you found your bath towels...both sets? I am in the process of re-doing one of our guest baths and need help!

Kim said...

Oh yeah...and I am so glad Kennedy's surgery went well. Glad Jake prayed a day early for her, because today was a crazy morning at the Watson house. :)

The Whitecotton's World said...

You are more than welcome to spend all the money and time you want and come decorate my house. I am not going anywhere any time soon. ;-)

Of course, you already know I think your house looks cute even though I haven't seen it all yet. Maybe a few more Fridays and I will have. I think that is such a cute idea, but mine is never clean enough to participate. I am a month behind blogging too. I miss my free time, and I know you are enjoying yours.

Anonymous said...

You need to come see our bathrooms, we changed out the mirrors. Looks great and it was inexpensive to do thanks to Hobby Lobby. If you sell your shower curtain when you change out your bathroom I may be interested in buying it! Glad Kennedy is doing so well!

Leah said...

Glad her surgery went well! I LOVE your bathrooms

Amanda said...

Oooh - I love your towels and they would be perfect for my master bath. They match my master bedding perfectly. Do you mind sharing the brand or where you found them?

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Hi Whitney, I am so glad you found me on here. Your bathrooms are so cute! Small world you finding me on here. I love blogging! It, like the coaches wives website, is such a great outlet. Glad to hear Kennedy is doing great! I hope everything else is going wonderful with y'all.
Have a wonderful summer, Channa