Tuesday, June 30, 2009

13 months and other stuff...

Kennedy Rhee is 13 months old on the 3rd, but we are headed to the Palo Duro Canyon for a few days to watch TEXAS and celebrate the 4th, so I thought I would post early! Kennedy is such a sweet, cuddly baby girl! She is babbling all the time... carrying on little conversations with us that we can't understand! She will try to say almost anything we say! I'm amazed at her speech at 13 months. She is even saying two words at a time like, "Hi Daddy!" She likes to say "Roar," and "Quack," when we ask how the bear and duck go.

She is also taking a lot more steps. She can walk across the room now, but if she falls down, she will crawl. If she wants to get somewhere fast, she'll crawl as well. She loves the water and if I take a shower will she's away, she'll stand at the shower and push the curtain back and try to climb in.

If I'm singing to her before bed and stop, she'll start humming and bouncing to get me going again! She loves to grab on to you... she's like a little leach!

She is the BEST eater... she loves anything and everything. Tonight, she ate blueberries, squash, zucchini, chicken, and bread... she ate twice as much as Morgan.

Ashley took a few pictures Monday night...






We went to the pool today and Morgan and Kennedy wore their 4th of July swimsuits that were on clearance at The Children's Place... Hard to get a good picture... Kennedy was ready to GO!


Jason was home with the girls yesterday and they played dress up... :)
Morgan has been going to VBS this week at our church. Tonight is the last night! She has loved it!





8 comments:

The Whitecotton's World said...

They are such sweeties! Y'all have fun on your trip!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Kennedy Rhee I miss you and Morgan but I will see you soon!! 13 months....man oh man!!

You guys have a great time at the Palo Duro Canyon...'Texas' is awesome!! Be safe...

The girls are both such little beauties and I love them both with all my heart.

Morgan, I am proud of you for attending VBS and I see from your pic that you have changed your earrings. WOW!! Next time we are together let's go swimming!!!

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!

Kim said...

Hope you have a blast on your family trip. I am sure you will. I told Aaron I would love to go back there one day, but am not sure if he's bored with that thought since that's where he grew up! :) Anyhow, hope its great.

And I LOVE all the pictures of Miss Kennedy! She is so cute! And the pic of Morgan playing dress up...hilarious!

Precious girls...perhaps we will have one of our own this time!?!? Eeeek! Find out in 2 weeks...cross your fingers!

Anonymous said...

Our church group went a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. Make sure you eat the steak supper there before the play. It is delicious!

Also we went to the Elkins Ranch and ate the cowboy breakfast and enjoyed the ride into the canyon in their jeeps to get to where you eat. It was great. While there you will get to enjoy the entertainment. If not the breakfast ($25.00 each), maybe you could like the chuckwagon supper and entertainment.

Check out their website.

http://www.theelkinsranch.com/Movie1.html

came across your blog

The Wiemers said...

That picture of Morgan all dressed up cracks me up. Remember that picture when she was about one of her with my bra on? Love the pictures of K Rhee. Have fun at Texas.

ajphillips said...

THe bedding is from Penney's!

I love Morgan's dress up pictures too. That's always what she wants to do at my house, get into my closet and play dress up! Last time she called me into my room, and said she needed to talk to me alone. So we went in there, and she sat me down on the bed and said "remember how last time you let me try on your clothes and play dress up, can I do that again?" Such a little toot!!!

Jackie said...

The pics are so cute! Morgan playing dress-up is so cute!!!

Heather said...

I would have so much fun shopping with you for girls clothes!! Love the pictures, both girls are just so precious and beautiful! That picture of Morgan playing dress up cracked me up!