Thursday, July 2, 2009

Show us where you live Friday... garages and yards

Since I will be gone tomorrow, I thought I would post the Show us where you live Fridays today... garages and yards! Not too exciting on my end! Pretty plain here!


Since I didn't participate in living rooms a few weeks ago, I thought I would post a picture of our living room. I wish the walls were a different color (we bought our house new but already painted and ready)... a richer, golden color. That would have meant we would have had to paint the ceiling as well and after painting the rest of our house, we decided to leave the tan color. Plus we'll be putting our house on the market in January before Morgan starts K.


We bought our house new and we didn't even have a yard... just a sprinkler system and some dirt! So, we have done a ton of work during the past 3 years!

The girls play area and a little of the trampoline. Our trampoline did have the safety net on it but was pretty much destroyed from the weather within 2 years and the tarp on our play area only made it about a year! So frustrating! Jason is outside working on those weeds in the play area as I'm typing this! :)


Our storage shed... the favorite part of my yard... it's 16x14. The shed and our decked attic hold a ton of stuff so we don't have to put anything in our garage! I still need to paint the deck!
This is the inside of our storage room. and more inside. Jason also has a Craftsman tool bench that his parents gave him for his birthday in another corner.
Our front yard...
Our garage... the board is a board Jason bought to hang and draw football plays (or whatever) on but he hasn't ever hung it so Morgan uses it!
Our backyard...

10 comments:

Kim said...

Hey! I like how all your pictures turned out. They all look great! Good angles and shots...and the back yard looks great! I love all your flowers. Anyhow, miss seeing you. Maybe sometime after we get back from the studio we can get together. Surely we can find one day, right?? :)

Charity said...

Hey! I finally found time to go online to Forever 21. Very cute stuff for way cheap! Got some cute dresses.

Sunday said...

Such a beautiful home! You and Jason need to start a landscaping business. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sunday

Leah said...

IT's beautiful

Angie said...

I love your yard and shed!! Your house is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing :)

Heather said...

I love your living room!! everything you do is so gorgeous! Your play area outside for your girls is fantastic!! LOVE IT!!

The Whites said...

enjoyed visiting your blog!

Tiffany said...

I love the play area! My kids would have a blast....can I send them over this afternoon? LOL!

Tiffany said...

I love your outdoor play area! My kids would love it....so can they come over and play this afternoon? LOL

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Very pretty!! Love the play area!!