Garlic chicken (click for recipe), easy cheesy scalloped potatoes, and Abuelo's spinach casserole
(On the chicken... instead of garlic cloves, I just used crushed garlic in the jar).
If you don't get the Kraft Food and Family Cookbook magazine, you must subscribe. All the recipes are easy and don't have weird ingredients that you can't find at the store!We've been work, work, working in our yard almost nightly this week and all this weekend! Kennedy finds dirt to get into and Morgan usually has our neighbor Addison over to play or vise versa.

Here's our new flower bed around our tree. We just need to add a border around it. It's hard to get a good picture of it! I think it looks much better in person!

Here's our new flower bed around our tree. We just need to add a border around it. It's hard to get a good picture of it! I think it looks much better in person!

Saturday we went to a fun baseball themed birthday party! It was a cookout complete with nachos and hot dogs! Doesn't get much better than that!
This sweet puppy was Aidan's present.... of course Morgan was all about the puppy as soon as she saw him!
I think I may have found my inspiration for Morgan's next room! I love this pink and green room! I know where I can find a bedspread very similar to this one too! I've been wanting to change Morgan's room up b/c her bedspread is getting pretty worn. I love her black, pink, and white room, but I will probably change it when we move and think this would be perfect. Oh' Jason would kill me if I asked him to paint the harlequein pattern on the wall, but it's just too cute! I may have to order the bedspread and have it on hand (or that might be a good birthday present)!
This sweet puppy was Aidan's present.... of course Morgan was all about the puppy as soon as she saw him!
I think I may have found my inspiration for Morgan's next room! I love this pink and green room! I know where I can find a bedspread very similar to this one too! I've been wanting to change Morgan's room up b/c her bedspread is getting pretty worn. I love her black, pink, and white room, but I will probably change it when we move and think this would be perfect. Oh' Jason would kill me if I asked him to paint the harlequein pattern on the wall, but it's just too cute! I may have to order the bedspread and have it on hand (or that might be a good birthday present)!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all Moms, but especially to Ganna and Gran Jan! Thanks for being such wonderful mothers!







4 comments:
You do have great moms! I love the way your yard is looking. Great job! I am in the mood to redo Jake's room too but don't want to put the money into it in case we move some day! HA! Hope you had a good Mother's day. Sorry to hear about Kennedy. Not fun.
So sorry about Kennedy having strep throat; she is wayyyy too sweet to have that stuff.
The recipes look delish--I'llhave to check them out.
Love you new flower bed; it looks great.
So Miss KRhee is standing....any steps yet?
Thanks for the Mother's Day greeting.....and Happy Mother's Day to you. You are a wonderful mom....love ya!!
XXOOXXOOXXOO
That is really cute but would be hard to paint. Thanks for ideas on the food. I like the flower bed. It looks great! Happy Mother's Day!
I thought Morgan had gotten a puppy there for a minute. Happy Mother's Day to you too. Glad Kennedy is feeling better.
Post a Comment