Salsa Chicken
Makes 4 servings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS
1 package McCormick taco seasoning
1 pound chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
2 tablespoons oil
1 can (14 1/2 ounces) no salt added diced tomatoes
1/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
1 package McCormick taco seasoning
1 pound chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
2 tablespoons oil
1 can (14 1/2 ounces) no salt added diced tomatoes
1/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
DIRECTIONS
1. Place Seasoning Mix on plate or in plastic bag. Add chicken tenders; toss to coat. 2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. 3. Stir in tomatoes and preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
1. Place Seasoning Mix on plate or in plastic bag. Add chicken tenders; toss to coat. 2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. 3. Stir in tomatoes and preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.







2 comments:
Yum! Thanks for sharing...I am always looking for new and easy recipes. This one sounds delicious!!
This sounds yummy...I will definitely try this soon! I am glad you like the fabrics. I was worried I would not be able to find anything that I liked for a boy...but I just fell in love with the toile! I figure he will have plenty of time for trucks and such when he gets older :)
Post a Comment