Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weekend

Today, before church we actually had time to kill and Morgan wanted to take a picture of all of us... this was the best we could do. At Sunday school we all took food to eat. Jason made little smokeys with crescants with Cavendars sprinkled over them. They are really good with the seasoning on them!
Today we've worked in the yard, Reagan came over to play with Morgan, and I cleaned out Kennedy's baby toys and winter sleepers. Ready for another garage sale! Tonight we're relaxing... Jason just grilled some steaks and we're ready for a fun day off tomorrow!

Yesterday, Jason cleaned out the storage building, sprayed weed killer on the yard, I trimmed the bushes in the front, did a load of laundry, cleaned out the silverware drawer, Kennedy's pajama drawer, (so sure you wanted to know that) and then we went to a fun Superhero birthday party and to eat at a place we've never eaten, called, Little Italy. The party was very cute... they all had superhero capes, masks, and name tags. Morgan wasn't into that though and didn't get a cape until we were leaving. They had an obstacle course, dodge the swinging pillow and balls, and a water ballon throw. In the end they superheros threw water balloons at the villans, which were some adults/ teenagers dressed at villans.

Morgan wanted to take our picture here.





3 M's... Morgan, Macy, and Mallory.


Throwing the water baloon. Whitney (also in the picture) is the Mom of the little boy (Cooper) who had the party. She is not my OB/GYN but she is in the same practice as my Dr. and she is the awesome OB/GYN who did a few early sonograms on Kennedy to try to find out what we were having.







Kennedy slid down this slide and climbed back up it all evening!



Here's Morgan swinging really high!




We're home and about to relax (which doesn't happen often around our house)... it's been raining and I hope it continues!


12 comments:

Glenna said...

You have two little dare devils it looks like. Morgan going so high and Kennedy on the slide. Looks like you all had a fun day. I am assuming you all did not make it to the dinner invite after all then??? I got the cup cake holders in today.

The Whitecotton's World said...

Aww, sounds like fun! I will have to keep that theme in mind. Thanks for the info! BTW, **clapping** you did a load of laundry! ;-) I feel like I have done 20 the last 2 days. I even got most of mine done and it is always last on the list. Can't wait to see you Monday. I will do Morgan's too if you can talk her into letting me. I would try Kennedy's, but don't think she can be still long enough for them to dry. Curious, busy-bodies make very intelligent individuals, right?!?!?!

Kim said...

Looks like yall had a fun day! Hope the rest of the weekend goes well! Love the girls brown tops, by the way.

Jackie said...

Such cute pics! I love their outfits and the picture in the last post (in the water tub) is priceless! Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Okay, more small world...I don't "know" Whitney, but I went to elementary-highschool with her husband and they're good friends with some of my friends.WOW!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

More sweet pics; I love to see and keep up with what is happening w/ you and your family. The party really sounded fun and what a cute theme.

Looking so forward to KRhee's party and getting to see everyone.

Make it a good week.

XXOOXXOO!!

Roxanne said...

Hey, Whitney! Thanks for the b-visit! The recruiting is brutal! I'll call you when we get together again. Love the girls monogramed dresses. You have such a flair! Hug!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Whitney wasnt my ob either but she did my surgery for my c-section! I really like her she was nice!

Michelle said...

Yes, Brandon! We grew up in Bryan.He's always been a great guy. True to himself. I never got to know Whitney. She was around a couple of times at our good friends Molly & Tripp's and we met. That was before she had Cooper. So it's been a long time! Brandon's oldest son, Mackenzie is the same age as my son Austin and they went to preschool together back in Bryan. Brandon's on my facebook friends list. This small world business is funny!And hey, Morgan's got good taste...that little family is way too cute!

The Wiemers said...

Your family is getting too big to take pictures by yourself. Looks like a great weekend. have a good day off tomorrow. See you soon!

mondie said...

Looks like you guys had another fun time. Sorry we are not going to make Kennedy's party. We have a big trip starting that Wed. and need the weekend to get ready. I am sure you guys will have plaenty of guests. Give the girls a big hug for us.

Frugal Jen said...

You have the best dressed girls!