Monday, May 25, 2009

Another day please!

We had a great weekend with a little work and some fun added in too! We put the border around our flower bed, so hopefully we're done. Now if we can just get rid of these stinking weeds! Today, my friend, Mandie painted my toenails pink and black zebra. She's about to start nail school so she practiced on me! Thanks Mandie! And yes, my toes are loooong!


Tonight we went to a Memorial Day swim party/ cookout! Morgan spent the day with her friend, Reagan, so it was just Jason, Kennedy, and I. We topped it off the day with some AMAZING butterfinger ice cream from our Sunday School teacher. Oh' my goodness... it's so good!



We need more 3 day weekends, but I can't complain b/c tomorrow is my last day of work for this school year! We have a fun summer planned... cheerleading/ tumbling class, swimming lessons, dance camp, swimming on Tuesdays, brunch/ playgroup on Thursdays and mini vacations... Sea World, George Strait, and the Texas play.


I wish I could just stop time, b/c I know how fast summer goes by.

6 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Your nails are darling!! I love them!! Sounds like you have had a great weekend and what is better than being at home!!

I have worked like a trojan around our house and yard--I did get lots accomplished but there is still plenty that I hope to get done. I am cleaning out closets and drawers so a garage sale may be on the horizon!!

Summers are so wonderful. I am excited about all your plans. My brother did 2 sumemrs of "Texas"; it is outstanding.

See you Saturday.....can't wait!!!

XXOOXXOO!!!

The Whitecotton's World said...

Oh, thanks for the advertising! I am blushing, but they did turn out darn cute! I guess I will keep my piece of paper I painted samples on. I may need them! It sure was fun to play and visit without too much interruption! Can't wait to do it again soon.

The Whitecotton's World said...

You knew better than to let me see them again! I want to fix that big toe! Lol!

Holly said...

Have you been to TEXAS before. I spent a summer working there with that musical.

ajphillips said...

I need a pedicure so bad....I thought about getting zebra for K's party...since I really don't have a zebra outfit!

Erin said...

Love the toes...I need to get mine done, they are pitiful! I don't trust Matt to paint them so I am going to break down and make a spa appointment for this weekend. I can't have everyone at the hospital staring at my ugly toes!!!!