Friday, April 3, 2009

Whew!

I just finished cleaning my house, Kennedy is asleep and has been for almost 3 hours, and Morgan is playing at our neighbors house. It feels so good to have my house clean... why can't it last? My parents are taking my girls for the weekend, b/c Jason has a spring scrimmage and I am having a garage sale with 3 other friends. It's going to be HUGE! I have a ton of stuff! So, after meeting my parents I'm off to work on the garage sale... at least I have fun friends to make it not seem like so much work. I have a TON of girl clothes if you live in the area.

Also, I had a few people ask about my migraines. I seriously, had a 12 day long headache that FINALLY ended yesterday. I took medicine that would take the edge off but it would not go away. Plus, the medicine just makes me really tired... not a good combination with a 10 month old and 4 year old. So, on the Doctors, I saw that acupuncture has been well researched and proven to be more effective than a preventative, so that's what I'm doing. I've gone twice this week at 7 a.m. and will go twice the next two weeks and then probably 1-2 times a month. I'll let you know how it works!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney,
In the future, I would LOVE to buy some of your girl's clothes. They are the CUTEST! I read your blog through a friend's blog (Shelley Hale). I have a 6 month old sweet baby girl and usually buy on Ebay. If you are interested in selling some stuff, contact me at gregandsarahjacobs@live.com.
Thanks! Sarah Jacobs

Ashlee said...

Good Luck with the garage sale!! I loved the girls outfits in the last post...too cute!! That must be so much fun dressing them in all the adorable clothes they have out right now. I wish I could say the same about my house being clean...and I don't even have kids. God bless you moms out there!!

Sunday said...

Bless your heart on the headaches! I can't imagine 12 days. I can't imagine the acupuncture either, though! Does it hurt at all or do you just feel pressure?

I'm starting to clean and gather for a garage sale, too. I need to find someone to have one with, though--I live out in the country and doubt I'll sell much out here. I absolutely love getting rid of stuff and having a clean and organized house. Hope you do well at the sale tomorrow!

Erin said...

Have fun at the garage sale, we need to get one pulled together so we can have some more space! I really hope the acupunture helps, headaches are miserable enough when they last an hour let alone days! Good Luck!

Leah said...

Hope the acupuncture helps. It did me. Praying!