Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog Friends

Yesterday, Gran Jan picked Morgan up to take her to her cousin, Isabella's 3rd birthday. After they left, Kennedy and I had a great time hosting our blog friends Kim and her two sweet boys (we are planning marriages already and I approve... they even brought the cutest flowers and some yummy cookies! They sure know the way to a girls heart!). Kim and I have been blog friends for at least 6 months and have been planning to get together for a while. We have a mutual friend, Meredith and both of our husbands work on the weekend a lot. Kim had been reading my blog and one day she sent me a message and we've been chit chatting back and forth ever since. How fun is that! At the last minute, they ended up coming to our house instead of theirs b/c of some construction at their house. They are adding on an 1800 square foot room! I told her not to laugh, b/c their new addition is bigger than my whole house! Our "play date" was so relaxed and fun! Jake played in Morgan's room with her kitchen and playhouse and was so content. Kim, Jack, Kennedy, and I mostly sat around the kitchen and ate a meat, cheese, and fruit tray I had made along with the yummy cookies they brought. We also enjoyed good conversation! It was so fun to finally meet Kim and her two precious boys!

Is this not the cutest flower arrangment!Kennedy and Jack... she was grabbing his face. Poor Jack didn't know what to think!

Flip flop cookies
Jake, Kennedy, and Jack


Morgan with her cousins Isabella (the birthday girl), Noah, and Mavi!




Also, Jason and I got to have lunch at Perinis with Matt and Erin today. Erin is another "blog friend" that I had met briefly at ASU's hall of fame dinner. We also got to meet for dinner when ASU played ACU this fall. Of course, I've gotten to know her most through blogging. Ashley (my sister) did her maternity pictures today. I got a sneak peak of the pictures when I was at Ashley's this afternoon and they are beautiful!


I've made a few other "blog friends" and I think it's so fun to get to know people better through the blogging world! So, I want to know who is reading my blog! My sitemeter says my blog gets about 100-110 hits a day and I see consistent readers from Waterloo, Ontario, Morrisville, NC, Wimberley, TX, Paris, TX and many more. So... who are you?


Also, thanks to my sister, Ashley for my new blog look! Love it!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE your new blog, too! Super Cute! Have a great weekend :)

Ashlee said...

LOVE the new look...what a great designer you have!! It's fun to see how the blog world can bring people together.

Michelle said...

I have no idea how I came across your blog? You know how is, you start clickin' away on blog lists. I may have commented before, not sure?Precious blog, precious girls.