Look who got his LSC championship ring today! It's so pretty! It's huge though! Jason is so proud of it... he called me while I was having lunch with a friend and said he was almost in tears. He said, "I've been involved in football for 29 years and this is my first ring."
Morgan had Western Heritage Day at School. They had fun western activities and cooked hot dogs for lunch.
Kennedy got to go for a buggy ride... my friend, Mandie took this picture. I think Kennedy looks like a little girl in this picture, not a baby!
Morgan and Makenzie
Morgan milking the cow
Morgan had Western Heritage Day at School. They had fun western activities and cooked hot dogs for lunch.
Kennedy got to go for a buggy ride... my friend, Mandie took this picture. I think Kennedy looks like a little girl in this picture, not a baby!
Morgan and Makenzie
Morgan milking the cow








8 comments:
More precious pics of precious girls.....
The ring is a very nice symbol of lots, and lots, and lots of blood, sweat, and tears. I am proud for Jason and the recognition. Well deserved recognition as well for the "woman behind the man" and those beautiful girls...we just have to figure how to get you gals some LSC championship jewelry!!..
XXOOXXOO!!
That is awesome Jason! I am glad he finally got a ring. He works so hard! Looks like Morgan had fun and I love the outfits in the previous post. They are too cute!
WOW! I feel like I spent the entire day with you! I at least got to experience the hi-lites. AWESOME ring! That is definitely something to be proud of. I wished Kennedy wouldn't have been tired. She might have smiled for her picture! Morgan made me laugh. She is precious!
I look forward to our next day of events!
Congratulations Jason. I know how hard you worked for that!
I bet Morgan was the "authority" on the horseback riding today. Can't believe you didn't let her wear her boots and cowgirl jeans. That is too cute with Kennedy in the carriage. Looks like they had a lot of fun today.
Morgan looks like such a big girl on the horse! I love it! She is precious, as always! And Kennedy, too! And oh yeah, AWESOME RING! I know you, too, our proud! And hey, you get a lot of credit for that ring, too! :)
The ring is beautiful! Cant wait for more ACU football. Western day looked like fun, too. We cant wait for the Western Heritage in A in a few weeks :) Its a "get away" every year for us!!
Wow, that ring is huge! Congrats to Jason. I agree with Mom, I bet Morgan was telling everyone how to ride that horse!
What an awesome moment for Jason. We are so happy for him and you guys too. You deserve a ring! HA! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment