Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our 2nd baby girl is growing up too... 10 months!


Yes, Morgan has a lipstick kiss on her head! :)


I took this picture last night. After Jason read the girls a book, I would say, "night, night" and they would put their heads together and close their eyes. So cute!

Kennedy is 10 months old! She is...

* not that interested in her bottle anymore. She'll drink it pretty good in the morning and right before bed, but doesn't want much of it during the day. We'll probably make the switch to the sippy cup in the next 1-2 months.
* Can stand up by herself for a few seconds until she realizes what she's doing, gets scared and sits down.
* Loves the bath... she'll stand beside it and bouce up and down excitedly when the water starts running.
* Loves food... there isn't anything she won't eat.
* After 2 surgeries, still has a blocked tear duct. We have an appointment with our ENT in a few weeks.
* Says Mama, Dada, and Hi!
* Has become a pretty fast crawler, but doesn't seem interested in walking. She isn't cruising yet.
* VERY busy! She likes to be where I am at all times, but if I pick her up, she wants to get down in few minutes and GO!

I can't believe Kennedy will be a year soon. We're getting ready to have a ZEBRA first birthday party! First birthdays are the BEST!
Do ya'll remember Morgan's 1st birthday... her poodle party? We were all decked out in poodle clothes! Seriously, I think all our relatives had on something poodle/ Eiffel tower/Paris. Even the guys wore pink shirts. You could definitely tell Morgan was the only grandchild, niece, nephew, etc. Morgan had a super cutest poodle dress too! Ok, talking about birthdays got me looking at Morgan's 1st birthday pictures and I had to post...


This isn't her birthday, but my Mom made her this Christmas outfit and it was one of my favorites! And... I found it when I was going through bins for garage sale stuff so Kennedy will get to wear it this Christmas!

Here's the birthday pictures...


Oh' this can get depressing!

7 comments:

Terah said...

Oh Whitney...for some reason I am not at all suprised that you will be having a zebra birthday party for Kennedy! I think that is SUPER cute and I cant wait to see what ideas you come up with!!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Wow...now you are a 10!!! Happy 10Month Birthday Kennedy Rhee!!! You are the prettiest and sweetest baby girl right down to your bones. Your smile lights up the whole room and your eyes twinkle right along. You are a mover and a shaker that is for sure. And such a good eater and talker....!

I love you and your Best Big Sister with All My Heart. Can't wait for your Zebra Birthday Party......

XOXOXOXO
Gran Jan

ajphillips said...

That is depressing! They are both such pretty little girls! Look how young you and Jason look!!! lol!

Jackie said...

I know it is depressing, but they are BOTH so cute!! I love the zebra idea. Montana turns 3 on the 23rd, but we are having a "Hannah Montana" party!

I have been looking @ Ashley's site and thinking about pics, might have to call her up for next month or so. My Mom lives in Hamlin, so it's not too far over to Abilene. Have a great weekend!

Leah said...

Oh wow. I can't believe she's 1.

Leah said...

Oh 10 months. LOL. Sorry. They are both beautiful.

The Wiemers said...

I love them picture of the girls in bed. It is so sweet. It is sad to look back at Morgan when she was so little and now Kennedy is growing so fast too. Give them kisses for me. I miss ya'll!!!