Tonight we went up to practice where Morgan played and made tacos out of leaves! Kennedy crawled around in the grass, played in sand, and basically got dirty! After practice, we headed to Chilis with our adopted son, Fred. Fred is actually one of our linebackers but Jason practically treats him like our son. Jason wanted to talk to Fred about his goals, eating, etc. Jason and Fred are having a competition to see who can have the lowest Body Fat Percentage (which is crazy... Jason's 36 and Fred's 20). But that's Jason... he's the MOST DISCIPLINED person I know! He doesn't miss workouts even when we're on vacation!
So, we're eating and it's crazy!!! Jason is feeding Kennedy mashed potatoes and she's eating away until she gets a bite in the middle and it was hot. She is crying, crying, crying. Jason's holding her, trying to eat his burger. Kennedy is grabbing his fries. I look up and Jason has pasta (my pasta) all over his shirt, and the list goes on. Plus, it's about 7:00 which is late for us to eat (we are usually done by 6:00), and it's close to bedtime. I was thinking, why didn't we get it to go and eat at home. Jason reminded me that we'd have to clean up! :)
So, we're leaving and this sweet lady (who is a preacher's wife) stops us and goes on and on about how she loved watching our family eat! She said her daughter has a 2 year old and a newborn and it reminds her of them and her kids when they were little. I'm leaving and thinking, I'm glad her entertainment was our dinner b/c that was a whipping!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
That is funny. It is hard to eat out with little ones when they start grabbing things. Well tell Jason not to feel bad, your dad had pasta all over him Sunday and Cooper was not the one to do it, he did it all by himself. Ha! It is easy to sit back and laugh about it when you are older and your kids are gone. We get a kick out of watching it.
Reminds me of a song, You're gonna Miss this,huh.
I feel for you!! We have done that many times! We have come to the conclusion- it's really not worth eating out! Sometimes when we're in Lubbock or WF we will, but you barely get to eat. Glad you made it through it!!! :)
That's funny! I can't believe Jason is doing that. I wish I had his mentality, but I don't.
Okay...you can ignore my comment of facebook about telling me this story...it was very colorful and entertaining to me too...and it makes me feel good to know that Andy and I arent the only ones that tend to get a little "out-of-sorts" every once in a while!!!
Is Fred married or does he have a steady? He may have come to the conclusion last night that he wants to wait a long time before he settles down and starts a family.....ha!
Your girls are too precious that I cannot imagine this happening, but I bet it was still just as cute as can be! (to others of course) Have a blessed Friday!
Glad you made someone's day
Wow...and I am thinking one baby is going to be a handful!
Post a Comment