A few days ago, my Mom told me they thought Ginger was pregnant. Ginger is Morgan's pony that my parents bought her for her birthday last year. Then, my Mom told me yesterday that she didn't think she was! Well, my Mom came home for lunch today and SUPRISE... a new baby boy colt was born! Isn't he cute? I guess Kennedy and Cooper have a horse now. I wonder how big he will be, since Ginger is a pony. Ginger must have been pregnant when they bought her. Morgan's name choices right now are, "Bud or Baby Star."
Friday, March 20, 2009
We have a new addition to our family...
A few days ago, my Mom told me they thought Ginger was pregnant. Ginger is Morgan's pony that my parents bought her for her birthday last year. Then, my Mom told me yesterday that she didn't think she was! Well, my Mom came home for lunch today and SUPRISE... a new baby boy colt was born! Isn't he cute? I guess Kennedy and Cooper have a horse now. I wonder how big he will be, since Ginger is a pony. Ginger must have been pregnant when they bought her. Morgan's name choices right now are, "Bud or Baby Star."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
How about Snipper star,(ha) since he has a snip on his nose and a star on his forehead. I still thought she was pregnant but your dad said no. Is Morgan ok with him being a boy instead of a girl now? What did she say when she saw the pictures? I still can't believe what I saw when I went home for lunch. I forgot about even being hungry. (That would be good for me).
I still can't believe it. It just cracks me up! He's soo cute though! Jordan has been wanting a horse so I told him that he can have this one....ha!
Where did Morgan get those names? I bet she is excited.
What a nice surprise; he is just precious!!
XXOOXXOO
Dale said to tell Morgan she should name him Sparky.
Hey Morgan, I thought about calling him "KC" for Kennedy and Cooper. It is your choice so whatever you come up with. Can't wait for you to see him in person. You are going to love him. Ginger is a very protective mommmy.
Post a Comment