Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break is over! :(

I'm sad spring break is over! We had a lot of fun but got a lot done too! I got 3 rooms cleaned from top to bottom, so I have my laundry room, kitchen, living room, and dining area left. I think I'll do a room a week and do a little each day!

Gran Jan sent these pictures of these cute outfits she bought for Morgan and Kennedy for Easter... bows and socks included! I think they are so cute! Morgan doesn't have any Easter clothing. Kennedy has an Easter outfit I bought on clearance at Cracker Barrel last year after Easter was over. These will be fun outfits to hunt Easter Eggs in... let's hope it's warm this year!

Morgan's Kennedy'sI wore my funky new boots today to church. I love em!
Now it's back to the real world!

7 comments:

Glenna said...

Those Easter suits are soooo cute. Gran Jan, you did a good job. Those are some wild boots Whit. How about a picture of your new bedroom stuff. I still don't know what to do about mine. I am ready for a change, but don't know if I want to tackle the complete overhaul. Help!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh Whitney, thanks for posting the pics and I am glad you liked the outfits. I had gone to a flea market/craft show and it made me feel good buying them--most importantly they were for my Gran Girls--but also I was buying them from a stay at home mom with 2 children; her baby girl just turned 10 months old and she was at the booth while her mama was working.......

I love the pic of the 3 best girls; you are all so pretty and I really like those boots--you will get so much good out of them.

I hope you all have a great week even though it has to be back to reality...ugh.

Love to all and I really liked the pic of your new bed comforter too. Whitney you have the best taste and decorating knack.

Kim said...

So cute! Love them, too! I think you did great finding those! Are the comfy though??? That's always my problem! Ha! Anyhow, the girls are adorable, as always! Hope yall are doing well!

The Wiemers said...

The Easter outfits are cute and so are the boots. Glad we got to see y'all.

Anonymous said...

I love those boots....I've had my eye on them for a while, if they are the same boots...love 'em!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those boots....I've had my eye on them for a while, if they are the same boots...love 'em!!!

Erin said...

Great boots! The Easter outfits are so cute!