KC is the new baby colt's name... it stands for Kennedy and Cooper. My parents didn't know that they were buying Kennedy and Cooper a horse/ pony too when they bought Ginger for Morgan's birthday present. What a DEAL! Isn't he cute!
He sure is a cutie!! I bet Morgan is beside herself- I know her feeling! Before kids and during my pregnancy w/ Montana we had 3 mares that we bred to my Dad's stud. I actually got to imprint the colt that was born 4 days before Montana. (can't you see me rubbing all over a colt getting all slimy in the pasture just 4 days before I delivered, well I was LOL) It was so awesome! I can't wait for Morgan to be able to see him!! :)
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
5 comments:
He is just precious!! And Whatadeal!!!
He is adorable...sounds like they got a BONUS!
Oh Whitney he is just toooo cute:)
He sure is a cutie!! I bet Morgan is beside herself- I know her feeling! Before kids and during my pregnancy w/ Montana we had 3 mares that we bred to my Dad's stud. I actually got to imprint the colt that was born 4 days before Montana. (can't you see me rubbing all over a colt getting all slimy in the pasture just 4 days before I delivered, well I was LOL) It was so awesome! I can't wait for Morgan to be able to see him!! :)
He definitely has that pony look to him!
Post a Comment