Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first baby girl is growing up!

Morgan staying with Kim and Ashley for the weekend when she was about 1 1/2.Some of Morgan's first pigtails.
2nd birthday... silly girl!

Ashley and Morgan
Kim and Morgan
I looked at Ashley's facebook pictures tonight and saw these for the first time in a long time! She's changed so much and is becoming a little girl! Don't you think Kennedy looks like her in the first picture?
And BTW, you'll have to click on "Looking forward to the weekend" post and read about M and K's adventures... hilarious!

9 comments:

Kim said...

She was such a cute little thing in those pictures! And she still is! Those pig tails were cute! And you and your sisters are just beautiful by the way!

The Wiemers said...

Ahhh... That makes me sad. I got to see her almost everyday the first year of her life. I miss that and miss being around them. They are both very special little girls!!!

Ashlee said...

I can't get over how big she is now...what a great BIG sis she has become!! You have such adorable little girl!!

Glenna said...

Oh my, that made me cry...how can she be so beig already. Those eyes of hers and Ashley's are so pretty. Guess everyone made it home safe and sound tonight. Hope you are feeling better and over your bad headache.

Glenna said...

I have to add one more comment. You three girls of mine are beautiful on the outside but on the inside too. I can't tell you how proud I am of each of you and the way you have turned out, the mates that you have chosen and the children that you are raising. Thank you for being such great "KIds". I love you with all my heart and those little one too.

ajphillips said...

Tell Morgan that one time I collected a bunch of rolly pollies and they reproduced in the jar and I had lots of little baby ones! Jordan could probably tell her the scientific name for a rolly polly...and she could sound REALLY smart to all her friends!

ajphillips said...

They're really called pillbugs or
sowbugs. The scientific name varies but the order is Isopoda.----that came from Jordan. Tell Morgan she can share that at school on Bug Day!

Terah said...

What a sweet sweet girl!!! I know how you feel about time flying by, but its such a joy to watch them grow and learn. I enjoy reading your sweet blog and seeing how close you and your sweet family are!!! Keep on postin'

Shelley said...

Just wondering how you are feeling. Migraines stink! I have had more than usual lately, too... wondering if it is the wind, weather, allergies triggering them. Let us know how you are :)