Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kennedy's eye

We just got home from the Opthamologist and Kennedy is going to have to have surgery tomorrow on her tear duct. This time they will use anesthesia. It's a quick, 5 minute surgery. The Dr. didn't think probing her eye while she's awake (like last time) would do the trick. He thinks he needs a bigger probe. So, we will be at the Dr. at 6:45 in the morning. Thankfully, Ashley can come over and stay with Morgan until we get home.

On a happy note, we had lunch at Dos Primos today and if you live here you need to go get their tortilla soup! It's the best tortilla soup I've ever had. The owner was so nice to bring up out their special sauce (green chilis, avocados, and stewed tomatoes) and brought Morgan a virgin margarita!
Day 2 of spring cleaning... Morgan's room! Her closet...We took everything out of the closet and I do mean every single little thing that was in her closet, even her clothes and re-organized! This was her room after we took everything out of the closet!
Ahhhh! Organized!

6 comments:

Glenna said...

Little Kennedy, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for your upcoming surgery. I know your eye will feel so much better when it is fixed and that mommy, daddy, and MoMo will take good care of you. I love you little baby girl.

Glenna said...

Little Kennedy, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for your upcoming surgery. I know your eye will feel so much better when it is fixed and that mommy, daddy, and MoMo will take good care of you. I love you little baby girl.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh My that Little Sweetie. she has been such a trooper about putting up with her eye and you and Jason have been troopers about taking care of it for her.

Let's hope this procedure will do the trick. I am praying for all of you as well as her eye doctor.

XXOOXXOO

Glenna said...

You are really getting after it aren't you. Good job. That is how I used to clean and "need" to clean but I just don't get it done anymore deep down. I am proud of you....but sorry Jason that I made a neat freak out of her.


You all have a great trip and take lots of pictures to share.

The Wiemers said...

Looks good! We will pray that Kennedy's surgery goes well.

Jackie said...

Can you come to my house next? LOL With Miss Autumn into anything & everything, it is almost impossible to accomplish anything until she is asleep. She started this stage at about 14 months. I guess I bragged on her too much when she was little! :)