
Can you tell Jason loves books? Aunt Nancy sent him the first one for his birthday today and I gave him a book by Zig Ziglar called "See You at the Top." Jason loves Zig Ziglar. I also got him a John Wayne coffee mug. He saw one in Gruene and wanted one, so I told him I'd look for one on the internet b/c they were $20 in Gruene. It hasn't come in yet! Yes, Jason is very low maintenance and easy to please! I guess he has to be with 3 girls!
Here's a picture of Kennedy with her chicken pox. They are mainly on her tummy but she has quite a few in her hair. We were at the Dr.'s office stuck in a room for 2 hours this morning! Why oh' why can't they call and tell you they are 2 hours late so come a little later. Seriously, 2 hours with a 8 month old in your lap. Ridiculous! 
Here's a picture of Kennedy with her chicken pox. They are mainly on her tummy but she has quite a few in her hair. We were at the Dr.'s office stuck in a room for 2 hours this morning! Why oh' why can't they call and tell you they are 2 hours late so come a little later. Seriously, 2 hours with a 8 month old in your lap. Ridiculous! 
Morgan is trying to make a heart for Valentine's day here.
Heading up to school with Jason to meet a recruit.
We're keeping Layce this weekend... I'm sure Layce is so excited Morgan went with Jason. ;)
Guess who is most excited that today is Jason's birthday... Morgan!!!! As a matter of fact, last weekend when Gran Jan kept the girls, she gave Morgan a few dollars and they went to Dollar Tree. What did she spend her money on? Balloons for Jason! She has been so excited. Unfortunately, it looks like we'll be spending Valentine' day at home b/c Kennedy has the chicken pox. :( She was around her little 7 month old friend that had them before she had any symptoms... supposedly they are most contagious the 2 days before spots break out. I'm so sad, b/c she would be getting the chicken pox shot to prevent them at 12 months.
Heading up to school with Jason to meet a recruit.
We're keeping Layce this weekend... I'm sure Layce is so excited Morgan went with Jason. ;)
Guess who is most excited that today is Jason's birthday... Morgan!!!! As a matter of fact, last weekend when Gran Jan kept the girls, she gave Morgan a few dollars and they went to Dollar Tree. What did she spend her money on? Balloons for Jason! She has been so excited. Unfortunately, it looks like we'll be spending Valentine' day at home b/c Kennedy has the chicken pox. :( She was around her little 7 month old friend that had them before she had any symptoms... supposedly they are most contagious the 2 days before spots break out. I'm so sad, b/c she would be getting the chicken pox shot to prevent them at 12 months. Anyways... happy birthday Jason!







6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jason. I know those three girls will make it special for you.
Morgan, ave fun and take good care of Lacey. Sorry Little Kennedy has the chicken pox. Post a picture when you have a chance.
Happy Valentines Day. We love you all!
Oh I am so sorry for little Kennedy--she is way too sweet to have to put up with chicken pox......
Morgan looks like a doll as always. And yes she was pretty excited about her daddy's upcoming birthday. She was so sweet about the birthday balloons; that will always be a cherished memory for me.
To my Sweet Son--make it a great day and Happy Birthday. You are the best son and one of the best people in the world.
Whitney, Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for all you in providing a good loving home for your family. She are a wonderful person, mother, and wife. Your blog is my conduit to keeping up with you and your family. I always look forward to your updates.
XXOOXXOO
Ahh... Poor little Kennedy. That is so sad. Has Morgan had them? Happy Birthday Jason!!! Kisses and Hugs to the girls for me. I miss them.
Happy Valentines's Day to your sweet family! And happy birthday to your man! :) Sorry about the chicken pox...bummer on such a big day! My friends little girl, Kamryn, had them a while ago, too! That is crazy! Hope it's all better soon! And hey, we SO need to get together soon! But I guess we maybe should wait till the pox are gone! :) HA! See ya!
Bless her sweet little heart!! My neice Ava had them when she was about K's age. She has a little scare on her bottom! Sure isn't any fun!! How's she doing with them?
Poor Kennedy!! I know how you feel. My boys have been sick all the time here lately, with something. I've heard the chicken pox are horrible, hope she makes a fast recovery!
Post a Comment