I didn't know Kennedy had chicken pox. I didn't think you could get them as a baby. Shows me how little I know. ;) Knock on wood, my girls still haven't gotten them. I've heard it is easier to get them when you're young. I was 12.
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
8 comments:
I Love that Morgan's imagination...and she does love "Little House".....what a good show and I am glad that she can see it.
Kennedy....it is just not fair for you to have to put up with "Chicken Pops"...
The cookies look great!
Boy she really has a case of them doesn't she. I am glad she is not really olf enought to pick at them and make scars.
Looks like Morgan is taking good care of those horses.
Poor Kennedy! She looks like she still has a smile on her face...tough little thing! I hope she gets better soon!
Poor little girl!! I love that she is still smiling! I hope she gets well soon and that you survive this as well!!
AWw...poor baby! I hope she gets better soon..chicken pox are no fun!
Yum, Yum, those cookies look good. Where is Morgan's bonnet? Glad you had a good Valentine's Day and those chicken Pops go away soon.
I didn't know Kennedy had chicken pox. I didn't think you could get them as a baby. Shows me how little I know. ;) Knock on wood, my girls still haven't gotten them. I've heard it is easier to get them when you're young. I was 12.
Poor baby! At least she won't remember having them and all the itching!!!
Post a Comment