Jason was tickling her... she's so ticklish!







KRhee's poor eye... her tear duct is still blocked. I can wipe it and 2 seconds later it will be gunky again. We 're supposed to be referred to an opthamologist (sp.?)
if the lady at my Dr.'s office will ever do her job!!!!!!! Grrr!!!

Today was beautiful outside. So, we decided to make a picnic lunch and go up to Jacob's Dream at ACU to eat and let Morgan ride her scooter. Jason even met us there for about 15 minutes after his accountability meeting with his linebackers. Of course, then Morgan wanted to go to work with him. She loves playing in his office. We went to Walmart instead and now they are both napping! Whoo Hoo! That never happens! I'm about to start dinner... fried rice... one of Jason's favs and mine too. I ALWAYS overeat when I make this! We have to eat early tonight b/c I have a meeting at church at 6:00.


Today was beautiful outside. So, we decided to make a picnic lunch and go up to Jacob's Dream at ACU to eat and let Morgan ride her scooter. Jason even met us there for about 15 minutes after his accountability meeting with his linebackers. Of course, then Morgan wanted to go to work with him. She loves playing in his office. We went to Walmart instead and now they are both napping! Whoo Hoo! That never happens! I'm about to start dinner... fried rice... one of Jason's favs and mine too. I ALWAYS overeat when I make this! We have to eat early tonight b/c I have a meeting at church at 6:00.







11 comments:
Great Pictures! Kennedy is growing so fast :)
Looks like Morgan was starving eating that sandwich. Those are cute pictures.
What a fun mom you are! I need to do more stuff like this with my boys. Your pictures are wonderful, too. I just love this blogging stuff!
Looks like yall had a great day! So fun! We were up there, too, but not until later. It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! I hope it stays like that for a while! Anyhow, loved all the pictures. And the close up of just Morgan by herself -- now THAT is a GREAT picture!
What a beautiful day for a picnic--nothing better than sunshine and fresh air.
As always I love seeing pics of your precious family. Thanks for sharing........
Looks like fun. The girls are always dressed up even on a picnic.
It was another pretty day...too bad I was stuck inside all day!
It was a GREAT day, and I was in the car to a dr. appt in Lubbock. Love all the pics!
Autumn's eye did the same thing, and I was frustrated b/c I was wanting the dr to refer her to someone and she kept wanting it to get well on its own. It did get well on its own, but she was 7- 7 1/2 months old! I do know how you feel though!! :)
GREAT Pictures Whitney! Looks like ya'll had a great time. I am so enjoying these warm days too.
Love the pictures and your story about Jason and the gas made me laugh. I can relate!!! :) How is your house selling going?
They are so beautiful. We have those dresses.
Post a Comment