Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love Dare

http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.4844737/k.9A2/40day_Love_Dare_Challenge.htm?utm_campaign=MKTG-40-Day-Love-Dare&utm_source=MKTG&utm_medium=email

I committed myself to do the "Love Dare" from the movie Fireproof. You can go to the link above and sign up. We're on the 3rd day right now.

Now, I've got to get OFF this computer and go do my workout! I should have never gotten on! Jason designed a workout for me and I've been doing it EVERY night. I have not worked out consistently since before I got pregnant in May 2007. I do it after my kids go to bed and it doesn't seem bad b/c I do it in three sets and watch shows I DVR'd, do laundry, and do the workout.

I will say that my sisters or my Dad were not able to do the side to side or clap push ups (Jason means business) at Christmas so I was proud of myself! Ha! Had to give ya'll a hard time! I'm trying to run/walk three times a week as well, usually while I'm pushing Kennedy in the stroller and Morgan is riding her bike next to me. I have not been eating after dinner either b/c we have NO snacks in our house. I always crave just a little chocolate or something. I'm ready to get rid of these last 6 pregnancy pounds! I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but my old clothes don't fit me and I don't want to use "it's only 6 pounds" as an excuse to eat whatever I want.

5 comments:

Kim said...

You are so good! Very dedicated! That a girl! I hope that I can stay dedicated to my little eat-right-and-exercise-diet that I am trying to do! I know it would so work...if I'd actually stick to it! ;) HA! Can't wait to hear about your progress! But on a serious note, you look amazing already!!

ajphillips said...

Hey now, I didn't even try to do it. But I seriously doubt I can. I can barely do one push up! I'm a weakling when it comes to upper body strength!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that your so committed. I have been hitting the gym so who knows maybe one day you can give me the clothes you have that no longer fit because your so skinny! Thank God you did not post any kissing photos..Jake told me all about it!

Shelley said...

I am so excited there are so many of us taking on the Love Dare... You must share your workout plan that Jason gave you!! I need to add a bit to my workout plan. Keep up the good work :)

Leah said...

Good luck on the work out!! Keep it up.