The guys shooting skeet... this is what they did all weekend!

Kennedy loved petting the horses and they loved her!

All of us girls (and Cooper and Peyton)!

Morgan riding her horse with Aunt BeBe!

Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper checking out Cooper's toy.

Kennedy and Cooper in their matching pj's

MaMaw playing with Kennedy and Morgan. Morgan LOVES MaMaw b/c she will play and play and play with her. Ma Maw is actually at our house right now, b/c I have a meeting in the morning. I'm going to be observing student teachers for ACU this semester. I think it will be fun to work with college kids!

Notice all the babies on the coffee table... Morgan!!!!!

This is our 5 generation picture... my Mom, Ma Maw, Kennedy, Great Granny, and I

Jason, Kennedy, Dad, and I

Morgan riding her pony Ginger

Riding in the Ranger down at the barn... Morgan LOVES to drive the Ranger!


Kennedy getting to sit on Blaze.

Kennedy LOVED the horses!

We had a fabulous time celebrating Christmas part 2 at my parents' house even though it was wild with 8 adults and 3 kids. My parent's house is big, but we're beginning to fill it up! We spent Wednesday night at a New Years Eve party at Melissa's house. It was so fun! The next morning we headed to "O." We had steak for lunch and opened presents. We spent the rest of the afternoon watching Kimberly and Morgan ride Ginger (Morgan's pony). Then next day we went shopping in Wichita Falls. My Dad gave all of us girls money to shop with! Whoo Hoo! I didn't even spend all my money b/c I hit some great sales... if you know me, you know I rarely buy something that isn't on sale. Saturday we went to Mondie and Dale's and spent Christmas with them, Shelbi, Peyton, Ma Maw, and Great Granny (Morgan, Kennedy's, and Cooper's great great granny). I don't have many pictures from opening presents, etc. b/c I got a new camera and the SD car was only 32 MB's. I ran out after about 30 pictures!
j
5 comments:
Whitney, I love the picture of Jason and Kennedy petting the horse! It is precious. Her little expression is just adorable. Have a great week!
Shanan
Whitney: Great pictures and even greater memories. Thanks so much for sharing. I always look so forward to your updates and pics of everyone.
Love to all.....
The pictures are great, it looks like you had a wonderful holiday.
The pictures were great of everyone. Did you see how Star was loving the petting he was getting? We had a great time even if it was wild at times. We have the travel trailer that will sleep atleast 6 more. Ha!!!!! We will run the heater next time Morgan!
I loved it all....am rested up...and ready to go again. Whoo-hooo.
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment