Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Especially after being iced in in the house for 2 days, I can't wait to...

be here this weekend for our semi-annual girls shopping trip! We usually go to Canton, but are going to change it up this time and try out the Southlake Town Square! The guys were all thinking we were crazy for going on Super Bowl weekend and leaving them with the kids. :) My kids will actually be with my parents.

And speaking of shopping, Mom, I can't wait to give you the other part of your birthday present from Kim and I. Here's what it looks like... except with pictures of Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper! Jason and I both think Kennedy will probably start crawling this weekend with neither of us there to witness it. She is so close and trying so hard!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great gift. You will need to let me know where you got it, I think my mother-by-law would like that. Have fun shopping, let me know how it is.

Kim said...

Ahhhh! SOOO jealous! Hope you have a blast!

Glenna said...

Oooh, I can't wait to wear it. Be sure and bring it and MaMaw's picture of the girls that you still have and her jacket. Have fun shopping and I will have fun motivating Kennedy to crawl. Ha!

mondie said...

That will be fun. Where is this place? I found some good deals last weekend in Ft. Worth.

The Wiemers said...

Send your video camera with Mom so she can get it on camera if she does. Have a fun trip.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Have a great time Whit and be safe.

See you next weekend....!!

ladymann said...

Where did you order that from?? that would be a great mother's day present!

ladymann said...

Where did you order that from?