Tuesday, December 30, 2008
For Sale
Our house is officially For Sale by Owner. We just stuck a sign in the yard this afternoon. That's all we're going to do for now. We'll see what happens. We were planning on selling it next spring so we can be in a smaller school district when Morgan starts Kindergarten, but interest rates are just too low right now to not try. So, if you know of anyone looking for a house here, send them our way. I'll try to take some pictures to post on here later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
What's the asking price? I might be interested!
Ahhh, if only we would move back to Abilene someday! We have such fun memories there!
Good luck. We are hoping to put our house on the market soon,too! I thoroughly dread it!!:)
GOOD LUCK!! We will add you to our prayer list and please add us to yours! This house still for sale has hit me like a ton of bricks the last couple of days and I just don't know what we are going to do. Andra (Munoz) wants us to live in theirs, but ofcourse we can't GIVE this one in WF away!!! I hope you guys have much FASTER luck than we have had. Seriously, we will definitely pray that yours will sell quickly.
Congrats and Good Luck! It is always stressful to sell and buy, but also oodles of fun!! Then again I like change so I'll be cheering you on!!
I feel your pain! Those weeks of staging it and keeping it spotless where painful...especially being 34 weeks pregnant and chasing around two small children...but we got our asking price...which was AWESOME! I'm sure you will have a quick sale. You've made it so beautiful. What neighborhood are you looking at in Wylie?
Post a Comment