Morgan telling Jason about her getting "frustrated" about the boys dumping ice on him (see story below)." Two words... drama queen!
After the game, we celebrated Coach Thomsen's 4oth birthday at Harolds, a local Bar-B-Que joint. Here's Kennedy and my Dad watching Harold (the owner) sing, "Amen."
Dancing and clapping to "Amen."
Isnt' this the cutest cake!
Being presented the trophy and plaque... can't wait to see the ring.
Joseph (one of our offensive lineman) showing off the plaque and the ACU Wildcat sign.
The gang... Dad, Cooper, Kim, Scott, Morgan, and I
You can't tell by the picture, but Jason is getting ice water dumped on him. Morgan was not happy! She said, "I'm so frustrated that they put ice on my Daddy. I'm going to come down there and tackle you football boys for doing that. Don't do that to my Daddy. Leave my Daddy alone." Then she went into hysterics... "They're getting my Daddy!"
After the game, we celebrated Coach Thomsen's 4oth birthday at Harolds, a local Bar-B-Que joint. Here's Kennedy and my Dad watching Harold (the owner) sing, "Amen."
Dancing and clapping to "Amen."
Isnt' this the cutest cake!
Being presented the trophy and plaque... can't wait to see the ring.
Joseph (one of our offensive lineman) showing off the plaque and the ACU Wildcat sign.
The gang... Dad, Cooper, Kim, Scott, Morgan, and I
You can't tell by the picture, but Jason is getting ice water dumped on him. Morgan was not happy! She said, "I'm so frustrated that they put ice on my Daddy. I'm going to come down there and tackle you football boys for doing that. Don't do that to my Daddy. Leave my Daddy alone." Then she went into hysterics... "They're getting my Daddy!"













3 comments:
What a great victory and a great day for the Wildcats. I am so proud for the coaches and team. And yes the defense was superb today!
God continues to bless us all and I know without a doubt that His hand is all over the success that the Wilcats have experienced through the guidance of this outstanding staff. The coaches are doing things more powerful than creating a great football team; they are building great men.
I say Keep it going Widlcats!
Morgan and Kennedy were absolutely precious yesterday and it is always good to see and be with everyone.
By the way if anyone was wondering what Morgan and I were playing.....we had a small nativity set and nothing doing for Morgan but that we had to get Jospeh & Mary married so they could fly off on their honeymoon to Houston......just thought you might want to know!! Precious Child and her wondful imagination!!....
God Wildcats!!
Love, Gran Jan
That is so awesome. Tell Jason congratulations, it is worth all the hard work. Morgan is a hoot! She just makes me giggle. I will try to bring your bowl down to you with in the next few days!
We enjoyed the weekend and are glad we got to share in the special moments.
Post a Comment